Islam AND THAI BEHEADINGS!!!!!!!!!

jlocke
All Things Political (261 posts)

Today, 08:52 PM
report | reply
YOU FUCKING FUCKING IDIOT, I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID.

WHAT DON'T GET ABOUT THE FACT THAT JUST BECAUSE SOME EXTREMISTS

some extremists you are the one getting it
we are talking hundreds of thousands of children here not a handfull

we are talking thousands of teachers
and hundreds of thousands of kids who are the victims
if not millions if you take in other muslim countries

You do have a abacus dont you
add hundreds of thousands to it
or type it in on google

hundreds of thousands is not a minority!!!!!!!!! in any country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retard. You just don't get it:
There are 6,000,000,000 people in the world. At most, only about 2,500,000 of those are extremist muslims, and only about 700,000 of those are willing to carry out suicide bombings.
It is a minority, whether you like it or not. You're just repeating the same shit again, parrot, and we keep refuting your bullshit. Say something new or don't say anything at all.

Hapsburg
Holy Roman Emperor, Biatch (893 posts)

Today, 09:09 PM
report | reply
Retard. You just don't get it:
There are 6,000,000,000 people in the world. At most, only about 2,500,000 of those are extremist muslims, and only about 700,000 of those are willing to carry out suicide bombings.
It is a minority, whether you like it or not. You're just repeating the same shit again, parrot, and we keep refuting your bullshit. Say something new or don't say anything at all.

25 men to crash planes into america

now you are saying there are another 700,000 out there

you do the maths to the sept 11 tragedy
and imagine another 700,000

get the picture airhead

Moron, I mean 700,000 out of those 2,500,000 would be willing to suicide bomb and such.
Even if they all do that, it still won't make a huge dent in the world population, or at least in any number for it to be significant.
Retard. Get your facts straight.

hey i forgot to mention i am gay too

now you can call me other names too

what do muslims say death to all homosexuals right

vincent28uk said:
now you can call me other names too

Yeah I can, you're a fucking moron. It has nothing to do with your being gay, just your being a fucking racist moron.

a gay racist come off it

dont you know compared to hetrosexual bars there are next to no fights or trouble in gay bars

Fuck you. I really wish a gay would see your bull and tell you to fuck off. So what? Because you now claim you're gay that means you're not a racist. Read your own posts fuckhead.

i am gay locke more proof well i like blonds best

brad pitt especially in interview with a vampire such long golden locks and so sexy

footballers beckham but he is even more dumb than you

michael owen cute

i was a big fan of boyzone
especially stephen gatley but he came out of the closet and set he had a boyfriend
so i kinda went off him

then theres ronan keating actually i went to see boyzone at the gay astoria cllub in london once
and in person ronan is better looking than stephen is

Shut up Vincent, talking about male celebrities doesn't 'prove' you're gay. I couldn't give a shit whether you're gay or not, my point is that it doesn't fucking matter. You're a racist pig and I'm done with you.

yeah its no fun poking at gays then you become racist for picking on gays
the minority gender
the one in ten of all males or females

Back