Is there an Information Control Agenda at Forums?

Is there an Information Control Agenda at Forums?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no bias, there is no cover up, there is no information control going on, JUST DENIAL. Losers really get upset when you show the proof of them getting their butts kicked out of the heavens don’t they? Maybe somebody lost their favorite blowup doll in that war?

Ohhhhh that’s right, it never happened. There is no proof, OUR scientists are better than YOUR scientists,,,,, yeah and my Daddy can beat up YOUR daddy.

Who’s your daddy?
:D

Denial requires lack of evidence and we have show plenty, Like I said talking to us is a waste of time we have reason and as such we will not believe you, and talking to you is also a waste as you are delusion and live in some kind of fantasy world that none could convincing you out of, because of this I'm going to ask you to leave as I can't ask you to reason, your wasting our time.

Oooh so you’re enjoying this then, fucking with people by ranting constantly is your pleasure, eh?

I guess WCF requires the dictionary 'denial'

de·ni·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-nl)
n.
-A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.

-A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.
-Law. The opposing by a defendant of an allegation of the plaintiff.

-A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.
-Psychology. An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.
-The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.
-Abstinence; self-denial.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=denial

I think maybe the psychology denial fits.

From all indicators OCF, you are the one that is acting like a "dirty diaper", full of shit and all over peoples asses. Why are you trying to disrupt the other posters to threads?

But there is no truth to the statement so how can we be refusing to grant the truth of the statement? The day you can prove there is truth to the statement I'll grant it.

You show me real severed alien head in person and I will admit any truth you want! You show me a alot of rock formations that look natural and have no proof there not (say like city artifacts, crashed spaceships, ect) and I then call you a kook.

craterchains (Norval said:
No, YOU won't, you never will, it is not in you to admit truth.

Haha, yes yes that’s right! We wouldn't believe you even if you had proof for your claims, we just HATE you right? That’s what its really about. So lets please continue the little pity party thread and cry and kick about how those darn 'skeptics' wont believe in all your conspiracies and ufos that have just as much going for them as an imaginary friend. OOoh they’ll be sorry one day, when the aliens come get them, boo hoo hoo. (the disinformation conspiracy pays me by the word, so don’t mind if I go on)

Aww, the space money to American dollars exchange ratio is crap, It probably comes out to about the same amount either way.

Have you notice that space money is just photos of abductees anuses? I heard the pictures of crabs infected butts are worth 100 space dollars, and the ones with hemorrhoids are 50 and the red irritated ones are 10. I got a space dollar with a picture of craterchains (Norval anus, its worth 5 (its got dingle berries.)

Information Control Tactics
The rash of posts by WCF and SpyMoose are prime examples of tactics to sidetrack and trash a thread, how ironic.

yes, sorry about side tracking the thread from its previous serious discourse :p

No problem SpyMoose, atleast your good for an example for others to see.

I’m not sorry, I haven't seen any argument here worth focusing on, I think the question was answered back on page one, now everything else is just bull shit.

That was my point Fetus. I must have accidentally led this thread astray (by craiterchain's estimation) because I could not make out a coherent thread of serious argument.

This one is done gang - if someone wants to carry on, pick a point and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back