Is there an Information Control Agenda at Forums?

Is there an Information Control Agenda at Forums?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats just a co-authored research site yah OCF,,, FOCLMFAO

MY home page isnt listed,,, wow, what astute mental gymnastics you can accomplish with a mind like a steel trap.

If there were information control on this forum, UFO nutters posts would be edited or deleted.

As far as discrediting is concerned, UFO nutters consistently achieve that on their own, they need no help from us.

(Q) said:
they need no help from us.

For the record, there is an admission that there is an US in regards to Information Control Agents across forums on the Internet.

craterchains (Norval

If you notice I said “source the same site as our home page”, this does not mean its truly our home page its just what is list under the title "home page:" If you and FieryIce have the same listing that means your both likely working with each other trying to misinform us with your delusions.

DUH,,,, ?!?! working together,,, my what an astute observation.

There is much to learn of their tactics of control, not!
Children control their parents with more effect. Fallen ETI's can't cut it, so they use DENIAL.

Like I said your both working with each other trying to misinform us with your delusions.

I came accross some of Richard Feynmans sayings, they are quite appropriate for this forum.

During the Middle Ages there were all kinds of crazy ideas, such as that a piece of rhinoceros horn would increase potency. Then a method was discovered for separating the ideas--which was to try one to see if it worked, and if it didn't work, to eliminate it. This method became organized, of course, into science. And it developed very well, so that we are now in the scientific age. It is such a scientific age, in fact that we have difficulty in understanding how witch doctors could ever have existed, when nothing that they proposed ever really worked--or very little of it did. But even today I meet lots of people who sooner or later get me into a conversation about UFOS, or astrology, or some form of mysticism, expanded consciousness, new types of awareness, ESP, and so forth. And I've concluded that it's not a scientific world…..

In the South Seas there is a cargo cult of people. During the war they saw airplanes land with lots of good materials, and they want the same thing to happen now. So they've arranged to imitate things like runways, to put fires along the sides of the runways, to make a wooden hut for a man to sit in, with two wooden pieces on his head like headphones and bars of bamboo sticking out like antennas--he's the controller--and they wait for the airplanes to land. They're doing everything right. The form is perfect. It looks exactly the way it looked before. But it doesn't work. No airplanes land. So I call these things cargo cult science, because they follow all the apparent precepts and forms of scientific investigation, but they're missing something essential, because the planes don't land…..

For example, if you're doing an experiment, you should report everything that you think might make it invalid--not only what you think is right about it: other causes that could possibly explain your results; and things you thought of that you've eliminated by some other experiment, and how they worked--to make sure the other fellow can tell they have been eliminated. Details that could throw doubt on your interpretation must be given, if you know them. You must do the best you can--if you know anything at all wrong, or possibly wrong--to explain it. If you make a theory, for example, and advertise it, or put it out, then you must also put down all the facts that disagree with it, as well as those that agree with it. There is also a more subtle problem. When you have put a lot of ideas together to make an elaborate theory, you want to make sure, when explaining what it fits, that those things it fits are not just the things that gave you the idea for the theory; but that the finished theory makes something else come out right, in addition. In summary, the idea is to try to give all of the information to help others to judge the value of your contribution; not just the information that leads to judgment in one particular direction or another.

Richard Feynman

Isn't that exactly what the scientists did in regards to the sound barrier? They all believed it couldn't be broken.

No as some scientist did believe it could be broken (actually many scientist knew things could travel faster then sound easily the problem was that many did not think a plane’s wings could gain lift in supersonic air, this theory was later proven incorrect in wind tunnels and test planes), science is not definitive there are a many theories many of which are competing and both side trying to find the evidence to prove their theories. You on the other hand presented evidence that was contradicted by far better theories of ours; until you can pull of better evidence your theories are disproved.

No as some scientist did believe it could be broken (actually many scientist knew things could travel faster then sound easily the problem was that many did not think a plane’s wings could gain lift in supersonic air, this theory was later proven incorrect in wind tunnels and test planes), science is not definitive there are a many theories many of which are competing and both side trying to find the evidence to prove their theories.

You can parallel that to superluminal physics :)

How so? I mean at present science theorizes that no matter can go at the speed of light or faster, until evidence proves otherwise. If you come to me and say “I have proof of faster then light travel” We will not believe you until you can show us that proof and we verify it and cannot debunk it.

No WellCookedFetus, you said some scientists believed supersonic speeds were possible; just like some scientists believe FTL is possible. FTL may not be empirically possible yet, but theoretically it is, and like many theoretically verified concepts, it maybe possible one day. It does not mean, because we cannot physically verify it today, it does not exist - the absence of proof is not the proof of absence.

Something causes relativistic mass, and if that cause is physical, it can be isolated and altered - does that make sense to you? I personally think the answer lies in countering gravity, though I have no proof of such, just a hunch.

Also what is to say that for FTL travel, we have to be in the form of mass?

I appreciate, that we need proof of the existence of something, before we can accept it. At the same time, you need proof of the non existence of something, before I can accept it.

Last edited:
Problems with FTL

1. Accellaration limited due to G forces.

2. What energy would you use to create propulsion at those speeds?

3. How do you avoid dust particles, rocks, gases? collisions at those speeds would be lethal.

4. How do you slow down at the destination?

5. How much fuel is required to attain such speeds?

6. How much money?

7. How do you avoid Einsteins twin paradox?

crazymikey,

I was not saying that it was not possible I'm only say that evidence does not support it yet. Like I have said for a long time science can never disprove god, science can only prove that there is no evidence for its existence. This is not as easy as that though because there is evidence directly against FTL travel, not absence of evidence for FTL.

lets not let this condemed thread go off topic enough with FTL.

crazymikey makes more unsubstantiated claims:

FTL may not be empirically possible yet, but theoretically it is, and like many theoretically verified concepts, it maybe possible one day.

Please explain this so-called theory for FTL and show the math.

Also what is to say that for FTL travel, we have to be in the form of mass?

What other form do you think we can take on?

FieryIce said:
Isn't that exactly what the scientists did in regards to the sound barrier? They all believed it couldn't be broken.

Yeah, that's right. In fact, nobody believed it could be done, so nobody tried.

Oh wait, it did happen, so people did think it could be done, and they did it. So who were these 'scientists' you speak of? Just another off the cuff disposable comment?

Do you think Chuck Jaeger would have got in an aeroplane and tried to break the sound barrier if _every_ scientist in the field told him it was impossible, and he'd fall out of the sky?

Isn't locking a thread at 3:09 a.m. by Goofyfish, just when an explaination in very simple terms was about to take place in that thread, isn't that blatant information control? Or are you going to just chalk it up to Moderator bias?

Please. It was 7:09 here. We'll all try to keep the same hours as you going
forward. As for knowing that an explanation was finally forthcoming, I
don't have precognition either. I noted why the thread was closed, but that
was another fact that eluded you.

goofyfish,

Please lock this one its waaaaaaay off its topic, not to mention the thread topic is carp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back