Is Richard Goldstone a liar, an antisemite and a biased hater?

It's not a race, but it is an ethnic group of which there are many exceptions. I'm Jewish because my family is Jewish, but I'm also an atheist and think the Torah is bullshit.

How can it be an ethnic group if people can convert to it? Oh wait because its also a religion! I use the term race because it is the most definitive - it embraces both the genetic and cultural components which make up the social construct.

Race is classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups often based on factors such as appearance based on heritable phenotypical characteristics or geographic ancestry, but also often influenced by and correlated with traits such as culture, ethnicity and socio-economic status.

If you have another term that is more definitive I will consider it. I see many parallels in the ethnocentric religions of India and Judaism. It is clearly hard to abandon thousands of years of cultural brainwashing about tribal affiliations even notwithstanding the addition of converts with changes in notions of what religion is. Still, many modern Indians are finally letting go of the caste system, so its not impossible.

However, I note that all Jews theists and atheists alike use the religious definitions of Jew as the basis of their identity. So clearly, not all of the Torah/Talmud is considered as bullshit by them. Just the parts they consider irrational.

Last edited:
Neither of us said that.

yeah actually you both did. You might be able to get a pass for the use of the signifing all but not fraggle who damn well should know better. and what both of you said is highly offensive to polish people. quite frankly a lot of polish people would view it as bigotry.

Thank you for showing what a contemptible person you truly are laughing at being called out on your bigotry. Your a disgrace to any intelligent community.

Back