Is Rape Natural?

i see the real point as being it doesn't matter whether something is considered natural or not, what i do know is that it is inferior and harmful. If i put my hand on a hot stove, i will feel pain and my body will tell me to get my hand off. If a disease wanted to use your body and kill you, would you let them? No because its "unnatural." So this question of what is natural to me is that anything harmful is not natural to anyone within ourselves and others but this is an element of struggle we have to live with in this imperfect world for all of us to balance our desires against others who also don't appreciate it at their expense.

Does that make wolves unnatural?

Are all reports of rape real?

What do you think the frequency of fake reports is likely to be?

Consider that a woman has to go through an intimate medical exam, questioning by cops, personal humiliation by repeatedly going through the details of the rape (in a sense reliving it over and over), not counting the trauma of the legal process, intimate questioning by attorneys and having everyone she knows hearing about it (including her husband and children, her parents, her friends, her employers, etc). All this and the possible physical, emotional and psychological trauma of the actual assault.

Rape is the only crime where the victim is as much on trial (and sometimes even more so) than the defendant.

How many women would go through all this with no real basis in fact?

Out of interest, how many such cases have there been?

What do you think the frequency of fake reports is likely to be?

Consider that a woman has to go through an intimate medical exam, questioning by cops, personal humiliation by repeatedly going through the details of the rape (in a sense reliving it over and over), not counting the trauma of the legal process, intimate questioning by attorneys and having everyone she knows hearing about it (including her husband and children, her parents, her friends, her employers, etc). All this and the possible physical, emotional and psychological trauma of the actual assault.

Rape is the only crime where the victim is as much on trial (and sometimes even more so) than the defendant.

How many women would go through all this with no real basis in fact?

Out of interest, how many such cases have there been?

If the woman was never raped, she'd have a difficult time "reliving" the experience over and over, wouldn't she?

The number of unreported cases is undoubtedly much higher than the number of falsely reported cases.

Sexual assault is such a broad umbrella term these days, though, it's extremely easy for a woman to ruin a man's life, even though the woman was as much at fault as the man. It's the whole "doubt of rape is anathema" attitude.

you ask the most stupid questions which you and anyone already knows the answer to,

You said if something causes harm, like a disease, it's unnatural. So if a wolf causes harm, to a lamb, does that make the wolf unnatural? And if the lamb causes harm to the grass, does that make the lamb unnatural?

If the woman was never raped, she'd have a difficult time "reliving" the experience over and over, wouldn't she?

She'd still have to tell it over and over and have people know about it
The number of unreported cases is undoubtedly much higher than the number of falsely reported cases.

Are there any stats available?

Sexual assault is such a broad umbrella term these days, though, it's extremely easy for a woman to ruin a man's life, even though the woman was as much at fault as the man. It's the whole "doubt of rape is anathema" attitude.

That represents a difference of opinion.

Consider for instance, that what a woman considers rape, a man may not (see James' thread on attitudes to rape)

As I understand the data the "rape fantasy" that women imagine is very different from the reality of a real rape. The fantasy is more about having forbidden sex without the responsibility of going against social values and any stigma they may impose.
Rape may be very "natural" to the rapist but victims have not reported rape to be a "natural" experience.

Are you a woman? Do you even understand what a rape really means? Honey, even these "rape fantasies" are about being taken by someone they DESIRE AND WANT. So its really not real rape, SHE PICKED THE GUY IN THE DREAM. Its not just the fear of social stigma. If you WAKE up for just a moment you will realize NO ONE MALE OR FEMALE WANTS TO BE RAPED UNLESS YOU BELONG TO THE MENTALLY ILL LIKE THE JEFFREY DAHMER VARIETY OR THE PERSON WHO CUT OFF HIS PRICK AND FRIED IT.

You said if something causes harm, like a disease, it's unnatural. So if a wolf causes harm, to a lamb, does that make the wolf unnatural? And if the lamb causes harm to the grass, does that make the lamb unnatural?

My definition of natural is that any harm is not natural so there is constant resistance. I don't believe that just because things are a certain way that it is right, but it is what it is and thats why theres constant Cause and effect until its remedied. Thats why we lock our doors, have bank accounts, animals develop some type of defence mechanisms even predators. Its a process full of mistakes through evolution.

As a simple example, I have an older friend who was constantly beaten, mistreated and raped by her husband. One day she got fed up with it and she killed the fuker with a shotgun. She went to prison, got a masters degree and now is a counselor for victims of domestic violence. She's a good lady and I know her. Thats very fuking natural....lol

Last edited:
My definition of natural is that any harm is not natural

natural:

existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation; "a natural pearl"; "natural gas"; "natural silk"; "natural blonde hair"; "a natural sweetener"; "natural fertilizers"

existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical; "a perfectly natural explanation"

functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies; "it's the natural thing to happen"; "natural immunity"; "a grandparent's natural affection for a grandchild"

Your definition of natural is wrong.

my definition of natural is expressed differently but basically has the same meaning. You are just unable to see the forest for the trees unless pointed out for you because you lack real thinking skills but only able to repeat a set mote way of thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if someone can identify a certain concept or feeling heretofore until now has been unidentified you would think it unreal because you can't look it up in the webster dictionary. Just like religionists who believe reality that does not coincide with their bible must be an illusion. Evolution is a work in progress. lol

Last edited:
my definition of natural is expressed differently but basically has the same meaning.

So in open, public discussions, you just make up your own fuckin' definitions for terms that the others use? Do you do that often in discussions?

Baron Max

^its the same definition retard if you are able to discern. Just because its not word for word does not mean it doesn't have a similar meaning. Ha!

http://www.powa.co.za/Display.asp?ID=13

Great link re this topic

note that

60% of men interviewed said they would rape if they thought they could get away with it.

"
MYTH: RAPISTS ARE INSANE

Implications:

attempts to excuse the crime of rape

disregards the social context of gender inequality

assumes a recognisable profile of a rapist and thus blames the survivor for the rape

Facts:

research shows that less than 5% of rapists can be classified clinically insane

in a study done on a campus in the US, 60% of male participants indicated they might rape a woman if they knew they would not get caught

rapists can rarely be distinguished from other men except that they disregard the pain they cause "

http://www.powa.co.za/Display.asp?ID=13

Great link re this topic

note that

60% of men interviewed said they would rape if they thought they could get away with it.

"
MYTH: RAPISTS ARE INSANE

Implications:

attempts to excuse the crime of rape

disregards the social context of gender inequality

assumes a recognisable profile of a rapist and thus blames the survivor for the rape

Facts:

research shows that less than 5% of rapists can be classified clinically insane

in a study done on a campus in the US, 60% of male participants indicated they might rape a woman if they knew they would not get caught

rapists can rarely be distinguished from other men except that they disregard the pain they cause "

60% of men? That would mean we have a lot of violent sociopath dudes out there, or a lot of liars, which is it?

I think a lot of men might be able to SAY anything, being able to actually do it however would require a complete lack of remorse. So I think the 60% number is artificial, even in the military 60% of the males aren't killers, and these are the hardest of hardcore. It's unlikely that 60% of all males lack remorse, and are violent, and thats the combination you'd need, the psychological combination you'd require to commit an act like rape.

To me, even if rape were legal I would not be able to commit the act, just like if murder were legal, I would not be jumping for joy at the chance to kill people, it's not ever going to be fun or rational.

So it's not that rapists are "insane", psychopaths and violent definately, insane is the wrong classification. Most people who rape and murder are not insane, but most people who rape and murder lack empathy/remorse/guilt, and are extremely violent, so the right classification is violent psychopath.
I don't think it could be more than 20% of the population myself and thats actually a stretch, it's likely under 10%. And of this 10% who you could call psychopaths, most are not violent, as just having a lack of remorse and empathy does not automatically make someone a rapist, or murderer, or violent.

If you really can prove that 60% of males lack remorse and are violent, then that would shock even me, hell even in Prisons it's not that many males who are doing the rapes and murders, in prison 20% are psychopaths.

Back