Is My Brother in law been observed by Mexican criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to read that anymore.
I forbit you to write that.
I will become your IP Adresse and sue you for slander, believe it!

Lol IPs in disguise!

I don't give a shit what you want to fuckin read

ForbiT what you want, I don't give a damn.

I dont want to read that anymore.
I forbit you to write that.
I will become your IP Adresse and sue you for slander, believe it!

How do you become an IP address? Only mods can see IP addresses on this board, and you can't sue for slander (actually libel, slander refers to spoken words, libel to printed) for something said about your brother...only he can sue...and he can't go anywhere near a court of law or his ass will get deported back to Germany....so stop with the idle threats.

How do you become an IP address? Only mods can see IP addresses on this board, and you can't sue for slander (actually libel, slander refers to spoken words, libel to printed) for something said about your brother...only he can sue...and he can't go anywhere near a court of law or his ass will get deported back to Germany....so stop with the idle threats.

Plus I am not stupid, I chose my words carefully just in case. Not for your threats, but for the mods here.

I said SUSPECTED, ALLEGED, etc. All of which are true :D Freedom of mothafucking speech! Mods and Admins won't do anything because all I said are true :D

I think I'll just kitten this thread until it get locked.

Here's two cats in a sink:
cats-kitten-sink.jpg

His lawyer can go close to a court.

mothafucking speech! :D

Yes, you are not stupid just your poured language

lol
You mean 'acquire'. No one can become an IP address. Let alone an entire court

Here it is written.
http://www.google.com/search?q=wie+...&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a
unluckly in German language, what you all can not read:D

maybe they are ignoring it for teh entertainment she brings? Everyone loves a good comedy :shrug:

You will see the entertainment in court while you wining and screaming for the Money you have to pay for restitution for us.

dammit Mac! Get in the quarter bouncing video before its locked!

Is that all you think about ? Bouncing quarters off of tight asses? Showing young sexless Men how to be sexy ? What next my dear ? I can't wait . Anticipation is making Me wait . The Carpenters said that

This thread has preactically zero content. Mostly it is a series of threats and insults. So, closed.

Anastasia Volujskij:

I strongly suggest that you re-think your postings to sciforums.

We have now heard your story about your mysterious brother. Whether any of it is true or not we have no way of knowing. If you are truly planning to sue somebody for defamation, I suggest you keep your eye on the ball. Rather than making random threats to sue against a bunch of people on sciforums who have never heard of you or your brother before you turned up here a couple of weeks ago, why don't you concentrate on the people whose identities you actually know and who are causing real damage to your innocent brother (that's if you have a brother and if he is actually innocent, of course).

Just to let you know: Further threads from you about your brother and about suing people here will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back