Is My Brother in law been observed by Mexican criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like promoting his business . Bad publicity is the same as good in the entertainment business . I did like the song I must admit . I thought it was pretty good lyrics too . I was not all on board with the consumerism message as I was for the rights to succeed , but the consumerism part turned Me off . See it is not all that a good of thing and I know it was us Americans that sold the idea . I don't quite agree with it is the thing . For moral reasons . Yet the Jam was great and the over all pride of a people was excellent. Get Down with that

there is a guy who has many blogs and youtube videos against your sister and her husband. Have you sued him yet?

You post his picture, you tell us where he lives, you tell us what kind of business he's in, and the name of his rap group....it's almost like your trying to help get him caught. :

He can not go caught anymore.
He is not wanted.

I can write in what business he is in.
That is the reason, we can come straight forward with that!;)

Based on evidence or racial profiling?

You can always consult your "very good and very powerful lawyer who likes sue."

Yes, just wait until you have lawsuit from him.

More like promoting his business . Bad publicity is the same as good in the entertainment business . I did like the song I must admit . I thought it was pretty good lyrics too . I was not all on board with the consumerism message as I was for the rights to succeed , but the consumerism part turned Me off . See it is not all that a good of thing and I know it was us Americans that sold the idea . I don't quite agree with it is the thing . For moral reasons . Yet the Jam was great and the over all pride of a people was excellent. Get Down with that

:):):
So much money that Dr. Dre couldn't afford him lol

Yes, we are in negotiations

there is a guy who has many blogs and youtube videos against your sister and her husband. Have you sued him yet?

This is the mexican or turk mafia, who are jealous to him.

Yes, just wait until you have lawsuit from him.

For what? Dumbass...

Oh, just a heads up, better get a Canadian lawyer and have fun suing me in Canadian court :D Oh yeah, you might want to call the Canadian Embassy to have me extradited.

Oh wait, you have to cross the fuckin border! I heard the RCMP is really gentle and kind with suspected child molesters :D

Yes, we are in negotiations

LMAO, way to fail at sarcasm retard. Negotiations my ass...

Lemme guess, he is also secretly the No. 1 NFL draft pick, Cam Newton is just a front man. He is Roger Federer's secret personal coach :D He owns the Boston Bruins and the Green Bay Packers.

Oh wait, he has doctorates from all the Ivy League schools, the Federal Reserve is his personal wallet and he secretly owns 100% of all the stocks of all the major wall street bank.

I guess Jamie Dimon is his janitor right?

Last edited:
This is the mexican or turk mafia, who are jealous to him.

Jealous of what? His warrant? His infamy?

Oh wait, maybe they are jealous of his accusations as a child molester, or maybe he is suspected to have molested more little kids then all the catholic priests combined :D

I guess Jamie Dimon is his janitor right?
No, you are our Putzfrau im Klo

Jealous of what? His warrant? His infamy?

Oh wait, maybe they are jealous of his accusations as a child molester, or maybe he is suspected to have molested more little kids then all the catholic priests combined :D

He is NOT a child molester.
This is all fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until you here from our ARMENIAN Lawyer!

why would I be joking? Is your lawyer ARMENIAN or AMERICAN? If you want, just give me his name and I'll volunteer to be sued. I personally don't think you help his case by dragging your sister's husband's name all over the internet and threatening people.

why would I be joking? Is your lawyer ARMENIAN or AMERICAN? If you want, just give me his name and I'll volunteer to be sued. I personally don't think you help his case by dragging your sister's husband's name all over the internet and threatening people.

He is American Armenian and in South Californien.

Give me your name, it will safe you your porto für the Letter.:D

My brother in law name and the Name from my sister is already in the Internet,
so my post can not harm more or less.
The opposite is the case:
They are very respective people, and we will sue these people and the government who done the slander in the internet

So your lawyer is American in America and not Armenian in Armenia. I think he has a better grasp of American law than you do, so I fear you are sadly out of luck.

I would quit threatening people and starting threads drawing everyone's attention to it and it will die down.

So...your brother in law..who just a couple of weeks ago was wanted in the US for immigration violations and has been since 2007...suddenly is no longer wanted...how did he manage that? You can't get a visa if you're already in the US illegally...or if your wanted in another country. You can't seem to keep you're story straight.

So your lawyer is American in America and not Armenian in Armenia. I think he has a better grasp of American law than you do, so I fear you are sadly out of luck.

I would quit threatening people and starting threads drawing everyone's attention to it and it will die down.

The Lawyer is Armenian in America.

Soon you all will see the gasp he has and you are out of Glück:bawl:

I'am threatening? Are you already afraid?:eek:

I will stop writing until the shit with the child molester is out from the Internet.;)

So...your brother in law..who just a couple of weeks ago was wanted in the US for immigration violations and has been since 2007...suddenly is no longer wanted...how did he manage that? You can't get a visa if you're already in the US illegally...or if your wanted in another country. You can't seem to keep you're story straight.

Who told you, that he is wanted?
NEVER!

The very good and best immigration attorney did that.
That is why there is a immigration attorney.

Wait until our lawyer will write in that forum expert and will falter them together all.

:worship: high five Mac!:cheers:

arschlos-6147808.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back