Is Jesus the Antichrist?

Originally posted by Quantum Quack

Keeping it all in perspective is not easy as we all tend to get carried away with our ability to strike with anonimity.
anonmity may be the key, you can say what you really think, without caring about feelings.

But I ask what is the value in what we do here, are we here to learn or here to fight or just play games?
that depends on the person, what they really think & whether they are just pulling your chain

Originally posted by Quantum Quack
How about another approach to this Jesus thing.

Let us asume for a moment that Jesus was a real person living 2000 off years ago. His time was a time of strong religious ideology. Superstitions were rampant.

In his life Jesus stumbled on to the psychic ability to use the third eye which gave him the ability to perform all those miracles.

The religious environment generated the Christian belief and not Jesus himself.
interesting idea, but why haven't others found this third eye? or are they hiding this fact? or are they the ones that go crazy? hmmm?

Probably they are the ones who develope a messiah complex and go crazy...:)

There is evidence to suggest that third eye opening can cause enormous suffering to the practitioner. It is reported that opening of true psy ability ( includeing levitation, telekinesis, mind reading etc) is a real test for the character and morality of the opener.

40 days in a desert to do battle with your inner demons would not be unusual. (Psychiatric wards are full of people who could be considered to be doing just this allthough for a lot longer than 40 days)

Quantum Quack,

40 days in a desert to do battle with your inner demons would not be unusual. (Psychiatric wards are full of people who could be considered to be doing just this allthough for a lot longer than 40 days)

HEY. I've lived in the desert for 30 years! I don't belong in a ward do I? Or should I ask?:D

a literal metaphor that defines absolute poetry of thought and fantasy to be semantically laughed at and the tears of the desert sky drift endlessly through-out the mirage of my dreams........zzzzzzz

Oh well, I lived in the desert for 9 months (Ayres Rock- Australia) and I can tell you there were a few demons there.....for sure:)

Back