Is it wrong to kill an animal?

I think killing an animal slowly is inhumane. Then I think of all the animals that have died in labs so that we can cure diseases. So I have to rethink that.

Yep. Holding firmly to most any believe is almost impossible when one is willing and able to view things from different perspectives. But in your comment above, you should be aware that few, if any, animals are treated with disrespect and without compassion.

"Killing humans is wrong" ...oops, except in time of war. Oops, except when that person is trying to kill or harm a child. Ooops, except when that person is....?????

Baron Max

What's wrong with the word "inhumane" ? :D

Nothing's wrong with the word! But the act is something that humans have deemed as ...ahhh, inappropriate actions. I think it's derived from such sayings as "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you."

Baron Max

Yep. Holding firmly to most any believe is almost impossible when one is willing and able to view things from different perspectives. But in your comment above, you should be aware that few, if any, animals are treated with disrespect and without compassion. ....

But I don't know that. I have never been to an animal lab. I may have heard that, but I don't KNOW that.

Nothing's wrong with the word! But the act is something that humans have deemed as ...ahhh, inappropriate actions. I think it's derived from such sayings as "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you."

Baron Max

Yea.. I think it's weird people apply this word to other animals :p
For example: "Hunting animals is inhumane." Wtf is up with that ? :D

Back