Is it rude to just randomly hit on a girl?

LMAO!!! Shorty, tell us again about the guy who grabbed your butt and your boyfriend laughed. What did he say? "shouldn't have worn that outfit." ??

Some men care, some don't. All relationships are different.

First of all he didn't GRAB my butt. Second of all why would he follow some guy to the restroom if he saw him hit on me from across the room? I am a big girl I can handle the situation myself. Secondly why make a big scene? It would embarrass me more if he made a big scene out of the whole thing. He is secure enough to know I am with him, and going home with him so what's the big deal.

If a man hit on me while we were standing together that would probably be a different story. But who the hell is going to full blown hit on you with your b/f husband standing there?

Last edited:
O.K,... Shorty, over there, Orleander to the blue corner.
Don't go getting yourselves banned or getting your collective knickers in a twist( ohh! just had a tightening of the loins).

You both have great buns ( and I'm a connoisseur).

Drop it and move along.

O.K,... Shorty, over there, Orleander to the blue corner.
Don't go getting yourselves banned or getting your collective knickers in a twist( ohh! just had a tightening of the loins).

You both have great buns ( and I'm a connoisseur).

Drop it and move along.

Spud what would you do? If you saw some guy hit on your wife across the room? Would you stalk him to the bathroom? or make a big scene?

BTW: I don't wear Knickers :p

Spud what would you do? If you saw some guy hit on your wife across the room? Would you make a big scene?

BTW: I don't wear Knickers :p

Ummm! * making growling noises and chewing at thin air*

No, I wouldn't make a big scene,
It has happened.
I'd be a little flattered that the guy found her attractive but content in the knowledge she'll be rubbing my catbody that night.
If he continued to be flirtatious, I'd subtly let him know that he's treading a fine line, then tell him( persuasively) to back off.

I'd be a little flattered that the guy found her attractive but content in the knowledge she'll be rubbing my catbody that night.

This is exactly how my b/f feels about the whole thing.

I mean what are you going to say if you follow this guy to the bathroom? Hey buddy you just hit on my wife? The guy will be shocked for starters and then prob say oh sorry I didn't know. Then what? Everyone looks like a jackass after that. I think that is overly possessive, I wouldn't like that at all. It would also make me feel like some delicate flower, wimp that couldn't deal with it myself that he had to make a scene and step in.

I've had guys hit on me while my husband was in the room, sitting and standing right next to me. He knows me and trusts me enough to know that I'd politely inform the gentleman that I was married. There's been a couple of times where a guy would get a bit pushy and I've had to become a bit rude. And a couple of times where I was groped. My reaction was always instant and the rebuke swift. It's when they get touchy that my husband gets annoyed, but again, he knows me and trusts me to handle it and he usually leans in and tells the guy to walk away after I've finished telling the guy off... reiterate the point basically.

The one time my husband became really offended and angry was when an acquaintance of mine started to become really full on and was downright offensive. I told him to back off and he didn't. I tried to step further back away from him and he grabbed me around the waist and tried to kiss me. Before I could even draw a hand back to whack him across the head, he was hauled back by his collar by my husband and my husband had spun him around and pushed him in the opposite direction with a few explicit words.

... There's been a couple of times where a guy would get a bit pushy and I've had to become a bit rude. And a couple of times where I was groped. My reaction was always instant and the rebuke swift.....

I can't do that. I get scared. My husband trusts me, but he also knows me. He knows I'm cringing and I need him to step in and help me.
Odd that if I get touched or harassed I panic. But if someone touched my child, I'd turn into a tiger.

Ohhhhhhh kids are a different story. I turn into a Grizzly bear protecting her cubs.

Anyway,

What if the tables were spun here.

You (the woman) sees another woman hit on your man from across the room?
What would you do?

(spud you may comment on what your wife would or might do)

Just checked with the Spud Empress.

" I wouldn't see it ( she's short sighted), you're on your own!"

Just checked with the Spud Empress.

" I wouldn't see it ( she's short sighted), you're on your own!"

LMAO! put some glasses on woman, before someone steals your man! :p
Women have such strong senses they can sniff it out they don't need to see a thing...hahah

Maybe not that much red. But I'd want to. Not make a scene, just tear off his head with flame coming out of my eyes.

Darn right.

Then I'd pee in a circle around her. Just to be sure.

Maybe not that much red. But I'd want to. Not make a scene, just tear off his head with flame coming out of my eyes.

LOL, yeah.
If we were sitting together and and a guy came up and hit on me, my husband would stand up and say "Can I help you?"
If it happened from across the room, he would ask me if I was ok, and if not, he would wait til the guy went to the bathroom and make certain things clear.
If the guy touched/rubbed up against me in a sexual manner, there would be a scene. Probably a bloody one.

So it wouldn't kind of flatter you in a way that another man found your wife attractive? Or you are too mad? would you maybe think that later?

Back