Is it Rape?

Asguard, let's say you're allergic to almonds. I might bake you a cake with almond extract and screw up saying there's no nuts.

However, let's say your friend says you're into having almonds shoved up your ass against your will and I pack your anal cavity so full of nuts that you expire. I really should have asked you first. If it seems like something most people would dislike and it invades their bodies/rips tissues, you should take care.

and i could acidently run you over, which again would have nothing to do with planning a delibrate murder and getting someone else to inadvertantly carry it out.

or a dilibrate torture in the case of the nazis and getting normal people to carry them out. personally i will take being raped over having electrodes atached to my tesicals and having the voltage slowly increase untill cardiac arest at the hands of a probably good person who was duped into doing it by a sicko "testing" wether normal people who thinks the only conquence will be an actor simulating pain will increase a persons willingness to actually torture someone

I threaten to shove a few nuts up your ass and you're going to run me over? TOUCHY! :p

Do you understand there's a difference between play rape and baking someone something, though? One simulates a very violent act.

I threaten to shove a few nuts up your ass and you're going to run me over? TOUCHY! :p

Do you understand there's a difference between play rape and baking someone something, though? One simulates a very violent act.

oh i see, your problem is just with anyone who is into rape fantasy. do you hate all S&M or just that and why is it you only seem to hate men who have that as a fantasy concidering its alot more comon for women to fantasise about it

Yes. THAT'S my problem. I hate S&M. And men who like domination. Especially attractive men. You pegged me good!

asguard, you say the most ridiculous nonsensical rubbish. Laughable really. But I do have to give you props for lamely sticking to it even when you are embarrassing yourself.

I can't believe you brought cake, Nazi's (Godwin's Law!!!), and an automobile accident into it.

the wife doesn't know a thing about it. The husband just wanted her hurt. Everything he has told his friend is a lie.
There is a link in the OP to a current actual case. The husband is being charged and they are looking for the other guy. They do not know if they will charge him.

Yes, is being stupid a crime ?

If I asked my best friend to do something like this, she would trust me completely. She would never think to check my story by asking my husband if it was ok.

LOL. I would love to see the video, I can just imagine your friend telling your husband you know you want it over and over. The funny thing would be to find out that she did it to him and instead of fighting it, he fully enjoyed it and said nothing to you. That would be an interesting dilemma.

Yes, but don't you think she'd have a few questions for you if you were like, "Okay. So I want you to break in the house and rape Mr. Orly. He'll LOVE IT! Here's a miniature baseball bat. Put this in his rectum. He LOVES that!"?

It's not like asking your friend to join in a threesome or pop out of a cake naked.

LMFAO.

You seem to have an ass boinking fetish.

I mention it because it's an act that a number of men find degrading and a lot of men are also turned on by it, like women and rape.

No really, it's ok. You don't need to make excuses. It's ok. Nobody making any judgements here. LOL.

Honey, I like a lot of things. I've done about everything in the book, to include ass play. Ass play on someone else does not get me off. I have no problem telling someone what gets me off, but don't tell me what does. It's rude.

Honey, I like a lot of things. I've done about everything in the book, to include ass play. Ass play on someone else does not get me off. I have no problem telling someone what gets me off, but don't tell me what does. It's rude.

Ok. I won't and of course I was only joking with you.

"I have no problem telling someone what gets me off"

Patiently waiting ! LOL

I consider myself a switch, and I haven't had a threesome in almost a year. It's been a hectic time and I'm just seeing someone again.

I consider myself a switch, and I haven't had a threesome in almost a year. It's been a hectic time and I'm just seeing someone again.

By a switch you mean both a dom and sub. Correct ?

Do you prefer ffm, or mmf ?

Does being a dom or sub depend on the other person being male or female ?

Let's not litter up the nice thread about rape with sex talk, children.

Children read this board, and probably emotionally fragile ones. And draq reads it, and I could REALLY mess him up!

Back