Is it possible to measure the Quantum Time?

It most certainly can and IS. A prime example for people like yourself would be this: The sound coming from a radio is an AC current. And how would you suppose we can increase the volume of that sound without amplifying it? In fact, there are many stages of AC amplification in such communication devices beginning with the initial detection stage that receives the signal from the antenna.

I know what you mean, but the audio signal is a variation of DC.

I know what you mean, but the audio signal is a variation of DC.

Not at all - it's complex SINE wave, which is clearly AC. It is possible to use DC in such an application but that's not true in this case.

But I believe now I have a handle on your problem with this. You are probably fairly young and have been raised in the modern "digital age" and have either been misled, misunderstood (or fooled yourself) into thinking that everything electrical is digital in nature - and that's simply not true.

And I suspect that along the way you didn't study analog devices - like analog computers - which are better than 90% operated by AC voltages and currents.

Not at all - it's complex SINE wave, which is clearly AC. It is possible to use DC in such an application but that's not true in this case.

But I believe now I have a handle on your problem with this. You are probably fairly young and have been raised in the modern "digital age" and have either been misled, misunderstood (or fooled yourself) into thinking that everything electrical is digital in nature - and that's simply not true.

And I suspect that along the way you didn't study analog devices - like analog computers - which are better than 90% operated by AC voltages and currents.

I see clearer now. I will pursue the subject.

Back