Is God to blame for all the evil in the World?

davewhite04

Valued Senior Member
Luke 4:

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Considering we live in a pretty cruel world, doesn't this reflect us closer to Satan than God? Is Satan to blame for everything in his world?

God may know more about Evil then Satan, but is God causing these evils on Earth, I mean come one, it's Satan.

EDIT: It's mainly human beings now causing the Evil...

Naturally every thing in the universe is naturally spawned from scratch, or imagined by minds. Both nature, and the imagination are attributed to a omniscient, omnipresent deity.

Last edited:
oh yeah, all this free will but not enough brains to use it correctly. thats brilliant !
Share your wisdom I am without ego and I am always open to someone that may have answers? How would free will be used correctly I am not here to defend my life my life is meaningless Execution of the truth is my only purpose.

Back