Is god more important than Humanity ?

the relationship between god and humanity is a symbiotic relationship, in which one can not exist without the other. on one hand you have god as a creator, and on the other you have humanity that validates its existence by acknowledging it. so to say one is more important then the other really isn't the question but can one exist without the other.

Do you know of a peaceful God.???

Dude, I'm always peaceful...

Piss me off though, for your momentary lapse of reason, I will condemn you, to an eternity of fire, and brimstone... Watch your ass, heathen.

The mighty OZ, has spoken...

The character, not the country... Geez.

Yes it is its pure love. Power of love.

The Power of love is really the problem , since this can , will and does lead to manipulation of emotions

And hence to irrational actions and thoughts

By this god of yours , kx000

So to me this , " god " , doesn't really help anybody , and/or society at all , really , in the end

The Power of love is really the problem , since this can , will and does lead to manipulation of emotions

And hence to irrational actions and thoughts

By this god of yours , kx000

So to me this , " god " , doesn't really help anybody , and/or society at all , really , in the end

Love is moral! It has to be, it loves us. Can he help us? He's a lover, we live in poop and death. I believe it's up to us to be like him.

Back