Is god more important than Humanity ?

Corrections have been made , but where does this put us in this discussion ?

I'm not sure because we have not actually discussed whether god(s) are more important than Humanity itself ....

So is god(s) more important than Humanity

No.!!!

Corrections have been made , but where does this put us in this discussion ?

I'm not sure

because we have not actually discussed whether god(s) are more important than Humanity itself ....

So is god(s) more important than Humanity

I answered it in Post #32.

I answered it in Post #32.

You did , but it seems well ...difficult to make sense out of it , here's the quote from your post #32

Nothing can be more important to humanity than humanity. It is inherent in the phrase "important to humanity". Any thing 1 might think is important to humanity would not be so if not for humanity. When I risked my life to rescue someone, I could not have considered that person more important than me since they would not have been rescued without me. When someone rescued me, I yet could not feel they are more important than me since I would not be feeling anything if not for me. Possibly, humans are more important than dogs to cats yet humans cannot be more important to cats than cats. Air, water & food cannot be more important to me than me. No loved one(s) can possibly be more important to me than I am to me. If not for me, I could not love them. To claim otherwise would be like trying to add 1 + 1 without any 1s.

So simplify this statement

How about this...

I've seen very little humanity in my life... But, I know it exists, it's tangible.

This God you speak of... Never seen him, and have no reason to believe it exists.

If none of my five senses give me call to accept something, I tend not to.

He kills... we kill.!!!

We are part of God... God is part of us.!!!

Does everone understand now.???

We are the captains of our own ships...

Get so sick of people saying, when things go well for you, it's because God is looking out for you...

Things go south, it's because you pissed him off.

It's all just so ignorant, and juvenile... Meh.

We are the captains of our own ships...

Get so sick of people saying, when things go well for you, it's because God is looking out for you...

Things go south, it's because you pissed him off.

It's all just so ignorant, and juvenile... Meh.

If i wake up after bein dead an God is about to set me on fire... im gonna pont an shout... HAY LOOK... A FOX... an when God turns to look im gonna kick him in the Azz :D

Back