Is creating false guilt for profit by religions a good moral tenet?

Telling children they will, should or deserve to suffer horribly for eternity is child abuse & should be against the law.

IF there were a god, why assume it would do anything good???

Not anything. Everything to those who are blind to morality.

This foolish apologist forgets the evil that bible God is shown to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMnu3qDvGq8

I agree that to preach hell to children is child abuse.

Regards
DL

your very question is flawed, it already assumes that religion creates only false guilt. i would like you to prove that

your very question is flawed, it already assumes that religion creates only false guilt. i would like you to prove that

I do not indicate the religions only create false guilt so I would say that your evaluation is what is flawed.

I suggest that the did and continue to do so to keep that nice cash coming in.

Their invention of sins that are not sins proves this.

Like thought sins and many of their sexual sins.

Regards
DL

are you saying the church is all about sinning? is that your message? you do seem to think they are in it just to control people. is it because if you were in the same situation, that is the only reason why you'd be doing it?

are you saying the church is all about sinning? is that your message? you do seem to think they are in it just to control people. is it because if you were in the same situation, that is the only reason why you'd be doing it?

Churches do not care if you sin or not as long as you keep that cash flow going.

They use sin to keep your guilt level high and your wallet firmly opened.

That is why they do not care about their moral tenets.

Regards
DL

Priests & preachers are legal con artists. They are allowed to do what other con artists are put into prison for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back