Is breastfeeding obscene?

Is breastfeeding in public obscene?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 90.7%

• Total voters
Yet another thread about what women should or shouldn't do in public.

Hell why don't you's lock 'em all up and throw away the key.....?

Spect someone will be arguing next that if they gets their boob out to feed a baby they shouldn't be surprised if they get raped. :shrug:

Originally Posted by shorty_37
Do you all think that women should be able to do it anywhere, anytime? :

Tits are the new black.

Any where its appropriate to have a baby, its appropriate to have a tit!

“ Originally Posted by shorty_37
Do you all think that women should be able to do it anywhere, anytime? ”

It is not a matter of 'should be able to do it anywhere'. If you have a screaming baby and there are no facilities to feed them, you don't really have much of a choice. ...

So it is not a matter of whether we think we should be able to do it anywhere or anytime, it is a matter that most times, we just didn't have a choice.

Do you extend that same right/privilege for such things as pissing or shitting in public? If one has to go and there are no public facilities nearby, you feel that it's okay for people to just drop their pants and shit? ...right there in public?

Baron Max

Do you extend that same right/privilege for such things as pissing or shitting in public? If one has to go and there are no public facilities nearby, you feel that it's okay for people to just drop their pants and shit? ...right there in public?

Baron Max

Piss and shit are WASTE PRODUCTS, containing toxic substances which need to be eliminated from the body.

Breast milk is essentially FOOD for a child. Is it obscene for me to have a can of red bull in public? No? Then the only issue is that there is a breast involved.

Hate to break it to you, but breasts are primarily for feeding children. Sure, they're viewed as sexual parts in the western world...and why? Because they're a signal that a woman is fertile, that she is capable of having a child and feeding it. The sexual connotation is SECONDARY.

Several people have already made this point. I think you're just trying to piss people off, as usual.

lolwut tak! That's whack. But yeah, I'm that typical couch potato who eats while taking a crap. My philosophy: Faeces go hand in hand with Burgers! Doesn't matter that one is edible and the other not. So..people enjoy your burger all while enjoying the delight of defecation! Nothing wrong with that!

lolwut tak! That's whack. But yeah, I'm that typical couch potato who eats while taking a crap. My philosophy: Faeces go hand in hand with Burgers! Doesn't matter that one is edible and the other not. So..people enjoy your burger all while enjoying the delight of defecation! Nothing wrong with that!

I hope you know I was making fun of Max. :p

Although you bring up some great time-saving tips. We should write these in to Woman's Day.

You never know here when someone is going to be like, "Eating a big sloppy hamburger and taking a dump in the streets? YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

I eat or drink on the toilet occasionally. :)

More or less it's me being nasty about how uptight and too serious some members are.

Well, if I see someone taking a dump in the street near my house I'm gonna shove his face in it..
Of course I'll size him up first to see if I can take him.. lol

We all have and anyone who says otherwise is probably lying.

Anyone who's ever had IBS, the diarrhea type, has spent hours in there and brought a radio/drink in out of despair.

Therefore I am a liar. :( I..I....never took a crap while eating. I can't multi-task. :(

Back