Is Atheism Irrelavent?

I mean come off it.

Here's what I said in full:
"No he didn't, he offered a new covenant with the god of abraham. Accept Jesus of Nazareth as the saviour and son of the god of abraham and be accepted by the god of Abraham into the kingdom of heaven. Same god, different deal. "

Even ignoring every other one of my posts, it's still not preaching. The second and third sentences explain the new covenant elaborated in the first sentence.

The only way it could be regarded in any other way is if you're a liar or a fool. Which are you?
You still make it sound as if you believe it, but you don't.
How much of this do you accept as truth? ""No he didn't, he offered a new covenant with the god of abraham. Accept Jesus of Nazareth as the saviour and son of the god of abraham and be accepted by the god of Abraham into the kingdom of heaven. Same god, different deal. ""?

Even if you don't believe it why say it as if it was your religious dogma?

Even if you don't believe it why say it as if it was your religious dogma?
I didn't. We had been discussing traditional christian dogma and how it relates to traditional jewish dogma. That is the context of the conversation. That is what I was commenting on. Anything more than that exists in your fetid imagination only.

I didn't. We had been discussing traditional christian dogma and how it relates to traditional jewish dogma. That is the context of the conversation. That is what I was commenting on. Anything more than that exists in your fetid imagination only.
"Fetid imagination"! WTF can you not just settle down and enjoy the afternoon?

You're quite liberal with your words trippy?
Site Rules:
(plenty of non-compliances)

Last edited:
Sorry, you guys are the atheists so surely you know if you have seen ghosts or experienced poltergeists, or know people that have had NDEs.

That is very highly unlikely considering ghost and poltergeists have never been shown to exist.

Are you not reading my replies to you? There are continual "let's all pick on Robittybob" going on. Stop it right now please.

Are you bringing in your attitude from another thread to this thread or...?

I honestly haven't the foggiest clue what you're going on about. If you have a problem with something I have said in this thread, then out with it...

Are you bringing in your attitude from another thread to this thread or...?

I honestly haven't the foggiest clue what you're going on about. If you have a problem with something I have said in this thread, then out with it...
You know what you are doing so don't play innocent to me. It is across more than one thread. It is still you talking to me no matter how many threads you do it across.

You know what you are doing so don't play innocent to me. It is across more than one thread. It is still you talking to me no matter how many threads you do it across.

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. Forum ettiquette is you don't drag issues from one thread into another.

Back