Intelligent design.

I hack God's emails for the coming week.

God, of course, doesn't use a human language to communicate. He can communicate feelings in our Souls that help to guide us, but he doesn't wan to control us. If you own a pet cat, you will not want to control exactly what the cat does, but there are rules, that may appear arbitrary to the cat. For example, you may not allow the cat to sleep on your bed. The cat doesn't understand this rule. If the cat does manage to get on your bed, you don't lock it in the basement ! Similarly, God gives us rules, but he doesn't plan to punish us for ever, like some people have mistakenly thought. He just wants to gently lead us on the True Path.

God, of course, doesn't use a human language to communicate. He can communicate feelings in our Souls that help to guide us, but he doesn't wan to control us. If you own a pet cat, you will not want to control exactly what the cat does, but there are rules, that may appear arbitrary to the cat. For example, you may not allow the cat to sleep on your bed. The cat doesn't understand this rule. If the cat does manage to get on your bed, you don't lock it in the basement ! Similarly, God gives us rules, but he doesn't plan to punish us for ever, like some people have mistakenly thought. He just wants to gently lead us on the True Path.
Thank you for taking your time to reply.
You probably think I am a young man given my photo but I am actually old enough to handle facts rather than analogy.
Moreover I miss the point you are trying to make.
I thought God would send us to hell if we stepped out of line that is rather cohersive don't you think? Plus hell is forever.

Do you realise God came from the worship of the Sun and nothing more other than folk making up stuff to suit themselves and building on that original idea.

There were nine other characters in history all with the same MO as Jesus so it seems he ripped the idea of a man being personification of the Sun just like nine others before him.

Which of those nine is the true God do you think?
Alex

If the cat does manage to get on your bed, you don't lock it in the basement !
1/ why not?
2/ my bed
3// my cat
4/ my rules
5/ The only reasons I wouldn't are
  • Haven't got a basement
  • Killed it
:)

Last edited:
Similarly, God gives us rules, but he doesn't plan to punish us for ever, like some people have mistakenly thought
We have a double winner
Not only knows the word of god but also the plans of god
Sorry all those "mistaken thinkers"

To be fair, you know more about God's plans than God does. ;)
To be really really fair it's hard to know plans or anything when you're non existent
And I guess even I couldn't really really know gods plans, because he is non existent hence does not have any
I could make up a claim that I know gods plans to show my superior knowledge and intellect but I am to honest to pull a cheep trick like that

Last edited:
Why were pigeons not made large enough so I could ride one rather than having to drive everywhere?

And why can't our pets talk?

Why not have lawns that you do not have to mow?

Anything else?

Alex

Why do I need food and water to live?
Why do I need oxygen to breathe?
What can't I just leave the earth and visit other galaxies?
Why is my body so fragile and not impenetrable?

All these and much more would I have provided for humans had I designed them. :)

To be really really fair it's hard to know plans or anything when you're non existent
And I guess even I couldn't really really know gods plans, because he is non existent hence does not have any
I could make up a claim that I know gods plans to show my superior knowledge and intellect but I am to honest to pull a cheep trick like that

My wife says it's a shame I'm honest, I could put Joel Osteen out of business.

God, of course, doesn't use a human language to communicate. He can communicate feelings in our Souls that help to guide us, but he doesn't wan to control us.
Since neither God nor souls are making their presence known, your suppositions about how they work on are pretty weak ground.

Back