Incommensurability. . . . High Strangeness

duendy said:
well Ives shoulda carried on wid his shit, and not left it hangin in the air....

QQ---look howyou try and tell me to do abc. to follow you. that whati do is 'lesser'. THAT is what i dont like.

i amnot 'doin' psychedelics every week, or every month even. as have done our ancestors since primal times, we take them fairly infrequently, and integrate the insights etc...

may youth admittedly dont do tis. the 'blitz' etc. tis is what i try and challenge. it is the modern 'self-destruct' and 'instant' materialistic atttitude

psychedelics are LEVELLERS. what do i mean by that?
well you got your 'holy men' and yer newage hawks who promise tris and tat for money and the carifice of your time and individuality tomake THEM rich and self important for some shit promised you might kid yerself yo got or wont ever get. the 'wont ver get' is welcmed by these shysters cause it keeps you clingin to teir authority.....!

wit psychedelics however it is completely different. you say to a person. look there are tese FREE shrooms growing in a filed. pick some, eat ad be joyyfull, andlarn from your UNIQUE experience. just tat

we are NOT qwwanting to become 'god' nor 'telep-atic'--well i aint anyhow. or get rid of checmicals or genes. all that is absurd....so go preach to someone else mate

duendy, can I ask you to spell out exactly what you think I am preaching becasue I am bewildered as to what you are referring to.
I can't see how you have drawn the conclusion that I am expecting you or wanting any one to "follow" me, what ever that means....

Please describe how or why you are feeing this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Quantum Quack said:
duendy, can I ask you to spell out exactly what you think I am preaching becasue I am bewildered as to what you are referring to.
I can't see how you have drawn the conclusion that I am expecting you or wanting any one to "follow" me, what ever that means....

Please describe how or why you are feeing this, it would be greatly appreciated.
okay...here's you in action:
"Duewndy you often talk about the erotic pleasures and assoicate tis with te psychedelic. If you tik this is the limit of sexual bliss you are mistaken."

so you are not only preachin, but patronizing. same thing actually

"To talk about orgasmic pleasures we need to look beyond just the 'MERE' sensuality of flesh, and soul. And to do this without
the use of chemicals ad doit properly is what it is about". (emphasis mine)

no YOU do it. i am not doing it, nor will do it. dont confuse yourself wit me.

"It is actually ironic, but the taking of psychdelic substances actually inhibits your erotic potentials from manifesting in reality.

you actually haven't a clue about all this, yet preach blind.

duendy said:
okay...here's you in action:
"Duewndy you often talk about the erotic pleasures and assoicate tis with te psychedelic. If you tik this is the limit of sexual bliss you are mistaken."

so you are not only preachin, but patronizing. same thing actually

"To talk about orgasmic pleasures we need to look beyond just the 'MERE' sensuality of flesh, and soul. And to do this without
the use of chemicals ad doit properly is what it is about". (emphasis mine)

no YOU do it. i am not doing it, nor will do it. dont confuse yourself wit me.

"It is actually ironic, but the taking of psychdelic substances actually inhibits your erotic potentials from manifesting in reality.

you actually haven't a clue about all this, yet preach blind.

I am sorry you feel that way....but as you say I am me and you are you....

Agitprop said:
I think I know who Ives is, as a matter of fact am quite sure-- and confident you will be very aware of him in the future. BTW--I'm not Ives.

Curious. :bugeye:

duendy said:
And tat this will involve the orpaganda and 'event' of the final 'Enemy'---a staged 'alien' invasion which will cause global trauma and be prerequite for world domination

Norio Hayakawa: The Grand Deception of 1995. 95 came and went, and a decade later, we are still waiting for this staged alien invasion.

He was selling papers for a sum of money, and urging people to buy one, but not to share the information with anyone else. Why? So... these people could... buy their own? And by buying their own, they would be.... what? Creating a larger profit AND keeping the conspiracy of the century from reaching the wider public?

Apparently, Hayakawa is still around.

Back