In the Beginning was God

God isn't energy though, god is a made up character used by people to scare others into following their beliefs and generating profit. Religions have exploited their followers for centuries making money off of them telling them if they didn't pay they would be sinners.

Muhammed you clearly have no idea of what evolution is, or how it works, you ignorant fool. Learn some stuff instead of spouting different fallacies from a different religion, what stops the sun from crashing into the earth is the fact that it is in a fixed location that doesn't move, what stops the earth from crashing into the sun is nothing, over time our planet has gotten closer and closer to the sun due to physics, eventually we will be enveloped by the sun and be no more. Allah or God what ever you call him is a false faith, and is ill founded, i'm sorry but you lose buckwheat.

People don't wake up in the morning and just suddenly turn into goats and sheep that isn't how evolution works, gradual change over thousands of years due to natural selection, and selective breeding cause certain traits to be continued where those who don't make it through natural selection nor are selected to breed, their traits die off and are no more. There is much more to evolution than that, but i figure you're small brain capacity can only understand so much.

sorry but for sure you are the ignorant fool

dude i know what evolution is and that it means gradual change

but when i asked why dont u wake up someday and find your self bbecame a goat ... i meant that thousands and thousands of years passed since the first human and no human became a goat :S

whatever im not gonna discuss it with you because i know your brain abilities are very low and you can not understand what i mean .

good luck sweetie

Muhammed you clearly have no idea of genus species kingdom phylum none of it, we can't be come a goat because its not even relatively close to us in any spectrum of it...that is why not to mention a thousand years isn't nearly enough time for anything to evolve.

what kind of degrees do you have, credentials to be able to corroborate your own scientific evidence
M*W: What does 'scientifically humorous' mean to you? Just because I tell a joke, doesn't mean you have to laugh, even if I thought it was funny. Chill.

Back