In the beginning all was perfect?

No, he's in heaven not hell.

Actually it would appear hes a few feet under the ground, turning into bones. ALL evidence supports that claim. There is not one remotely worthy amount of evidence to suggest there being a heaven or a hell and thus just believing in it because 'it sounds nicer' is irrelevant, mentally dangerous and emotionally weak.

Jesus said that kingdom of heaven was filled with children.

And Bob Marley said we should all get happy and get stoned. What's your point? And why would it be filled with children? god gets off on killing people while they're young?

Satan is also able to kill with God's allowance

Well, the choices just get better and better.

A) My child somehow sinned and paid for those sins with his life.
B) I sinned and as god said he would punish a persons children for the transgressions of the parents..
C) god allowed the devil to kill my child- making god a murderer. I wont even point blame at the devil- it's his job to be nasty... whats gods excuse?

so don't assume that anyone is punishing you.

I don't. I am stating what is written in YOUR bible, your personal book of truth. Personally i would think the punishment is more of a punishment to the tiny child who wasn't given the chance of life than punishment to me.

The story of genesis is not complete and much of it is symbolic.

And with a cunning flick of the wrist, the words of god become nothing more than symbolism.

C) god allowed the devil to kill my child- making god a murderer. I wont even point blame at the devil- it's his job to be nasty... whats gods excuse?
That's really for you to find out. The story of Job had a good ending.

I don't. I am stating what is written in YOUR bible, your personal book of truth. Personally i would think the punishment is more of a punishment to the tiny child who wasn't given the chance of life than punishment to me.
Read Ezekiel 18
"Only the one who sins shall die".

That's really for you to find out. The story of Job had a good ending.

That is completely beside the point. Ok, so in the future things become better- and you end up with more than you started with yada yada- the fact remains my son is still dead. According to you satan can kill people when god allows him to. I said if that's the case god is a murderer- that still stands true. Fine, i might be given 1000 oxen next week but the death of my son has happened regardless. You might not understand that unless you get the chance to see your child die right in front of your face, i hope it never happens, but don't think its as easy to sum up as the rather mundane ending of job.

Read Ezekiel 18
"Only the one who sins shall die".

So, my son did sin? Make up your fucking mind.

God allows freewill over his creation including Satan.
We all die once. Read the entire Ezekiel 18.

Actually ezekiel 18 has absolutely no relevance here except to show just how often god contradicts himself.

Furthermore i can guarantee my son never:

defiled his neighbours wife, slept with a woman on her period, stole anything from anyone, oppressed anyone etc etc etc. Yet according to ezekiel 18 and in direct contradiction to many other portions of the bible, (exodus as example), god will only kill those who have sinned, or those who turn to sin instead of handing out punishment to children because of their fathers digressions. As such the conclusion that can be drawn is to say my son sinned somehow. And yet, although he sinned and as a consequence got killed by god, you still expect me to assume he would be in heaven when the christian faith would have us believe sinners go to hell.

Much like adam, my son would have had no knowledge of good and evil. Yet the outcome remains the same in both instances.

It's safe to say we can conclude this here and now. You, your bible and your god really have nothing of value or substance to offer. You all share the same trait of contradiction and hypocricy and can't even go one post without delving off into the world of irrelevance.

Oh spare me from the deluded fantasy speech. To be honest i wouldn't wish it on anyone that they have to spend eternity listening to christian simpletons.

Back