I'm your God

Ummm, what a relieve, >> That's better:
devil.jpg

Jesus got Executed 05.01 GMT, 17 July 2008

shedevilx said:
I'm only real Jesus- no one else, what was your name/date of birth and concern? i will check it in my books, i had 157 requests last night
It's cool, I just thought you might know.
You know, seeing how you could ask your dad maybe, 'coz he knows all and sees all.

Or was he busy mowing the lawns in the heavenly garden?

You seem to be a diety with limited powers. And speaking about red marks....

God is not going to take kindly to this charade.

I am a kind God but ye shall feel my rath! (I like doing that). And work on your spelling.... Diety?

Enough, insolent dog!! Above reference suggests thy God is a bit overweight maybe. Perhaps young Varlot, thy filthy tongue be cut out lest you be nice. A sacrifice seems to be in order. Yes, that would amend the present. All you need do is give up all wanton desires of the flesh and replace it with a vow of celibacy. Too easy? I think not, for thy God shall see that you are seduced by the most promiscuous of voluptuous temptresses each and every waking hour. The rest of you take heed.

Hi, okay, i think it's the time to disclose my self - i am Jesus, i just came back recently, tried to hide my presence for a while, but people start recognising me

so now i decided to disclose my self publicity!

yea, it's me - your Jesus

Please ask any questions, but don't disclose me to anybody at other forums yet as i need to build my bunker first with good customer support, as i expect many questions from my missing brothers and sisters..

I'm happy to help anyone in this forum, you are blessed people here, please post, don't pm

thanks
Jesus

Lol !
And Jesus chose to announce himself on SciForums of all places ?

I am a kind God but ye shall feel my rath! (I like doing that). And work on your spelling.... Diety?

Enough, insolent dog!! Above reference suggests thy God is a bit overweight maybe. Perhaps young Varlot, thy filthy tongue be cut out lest you be nice. A sacrifice seems to be in order. Yes, that would amend the present. All you need do is give up all wanton desires of the flesh and replace it with a vow of celibacy. Too easy? I think not, for thy God shall see that you are seduced by the most promiscuous of voluptuous temptresses each and every waking hour. The rest of you take heed.

You also seem to have competition from shedevil. Or are you really, why it's like Hinduism, two forms of the same.......deity.

Dum....dum.....dum

Rath?

Besides, I am a mere human. It is quite well known that humans make spelling mistakes. God, on the other hand....

No mistake.....You must research this to find God's hidden meaning. It's typical of my bible verses. You know the game. If I meant wrath you would have heard the 'W.' Another red mark in your book of life my insignificant litttle insect person.

I prefer 'cur'

Incur my wrath and feel my rath are 2 different things my mortal dowhateverIwanttodowith friend.

No mistake.....You must research this to find God's hidden meaning.
Oh, I did. God managed to speak through you. God said, this guy can't spell rath and he's commenting on your spelling. Dead giveaway. But you can keep playing with him for a while.

It's typical of my bible verses. You know the game. If I meant wrath you would have heard the 'W.' Another red mark in your book of life my insignificant litttle insect person.
Whom 'you' made. Once the bully says he is tougher than his target, the very act calls into question the assertion. Better to have kept mum.

Incur my wrath and feel my rath are 2 different things my mortal dowhateverIwanttodowith friend.
Yes, it is impossible to feel someone's rath. Unless you want me to feel your 'Irish mound' which sounds like a come on.

Work with me here and you will become a better God impersonator. Work against me and you'll come off as a poor man's OT Jehovah.

Work with me here and you will become a better God impersonator. Work against me and you'll come off as a poor man's OT Jehovah.

Simon, nice name, it's like this....do you remember reading about Cain slaying Abel, especially the part when I asked Cain where his brother was? Do you think I didn't know? Per our recent discussions, nothing has changed for me. In fact everything is status quo. There is nothing I have to be concerned with.

You on the other hand have experienced something new. A rare chance to actually converse with the creator. What you think and what is said about it afterwards I already know. Years ago when I made everything, it was my sole intention to play out the conversation between the two of us at this appointed time. This scheduled interlude is pointless for me but not for you.

Here's what I want you to do but bear in mind I already know. Spread the word that God will no longer converse with man on any level. There simply is no need for a deity of my omniscience to do so. Is it proof of my being? Don't answer for me.

hey pip. I killed Jesus, as previously announced !( im not sure if he'll come back again)

probably not for another 2000 years !

Satan is back on track and rule the world !

worship me !

Im your god

Hi, okay, i think it's the time to disclose my self - i am Jesus, i just came back recently, tried to hide my presence for a while, but people start recognising me

so now i decided to disclose my self publicity!

yea, it's me - your Jesus

Please ask any questions, but don't disclose me to anybody at other forums yet as i need to build my bunker first with good customer support, as i expect many questions from my missing brothers and sisters..

I'm happy to help anyone in this forum, you are blessed people here, please post, don't pm

thanks
Jesus
HA HA HA
if you were my god youd look something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Zhym6MStQ

Back