I'm not trying to bash christianity, but...

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.

So howcome God has left me out ? I havent seen a thing that would prove his existance. Dont he want me to believe in him ? :bawl:

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.

So they are without excuse.

Oh wow! Everything makes so much more sense now! Clearly, this MUST be evidence with no other interpretation? Well slap my arse and call me a believer!

Photizo,

So they are without excuse.
This is a wonderful age old con better known in modern times as the fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. The idea being of course is that if you can’t see the (otherwise non-existent) clothes then you must be stupid, and of course no one wants to appear stupid.

In light of the above truth, you are the one who needs to provide an explanation...i.e. the question is how/why, in the face of evidence to the contrary you [plural generic 'you'] maintain God does not exist.
Ah but that is the real issue – there isn’t a scrap of evidence that shows that gods might or could exist let alone actually exist. And an appeal to “you must believe before you will be shown evidence” is intellectual dishonesty at its worst. But you miss the essential argument of the skeptic and the atheist - it is not a claim that a god does not exist but that where is the convincing evidence that one can exist.

The answer/'explanation'? it's stated clearly above...you suppress that which you know to be true and/or that which would cause you to believe He exists... that is, a proper interpretation of the data available both "within you and without you".
Spoken well as only one can who has been truly and totally indoctrinated and conditioned by religious fantasy. I invite you to open your eyes and mind and examine what you believe with an objective approach.

That you cannot accept this is proof positive you plural are in denial...liars... plain and simple.
And exactly how would your claim differ in any essential detail to that of the non existent Emperor’s New Clothes?

Last edited:
Back