I'm not sure if this is the right section (Illuminati)

Well for a start they may not be called the "Illuminati" that may have been a name they used at a certain time, i believe they probably have used many names down through the centuries. I don't know what level of the pyramid of deception the illuminati occupied or occupies. If they do exists they might not be the Second top level of the pyramid.

Satan is the top capstone of the pyramid of deception. And all in that pyramid serve him, even if they do not know it. satan is setting up the world for deception and the defeat of mankind, including everyone in that pyramid. Actually He is more than willing to destroy those who serve him to deceive those who do not.

In the end times i believe that the Anti-christ will decieve the world into thinking he is a savior of the world, the anti-christ will deceive the world into thinking he is the returned Messiah Jesus, That’s why they will worship him in Jerusalem as God. He will deceive the jews and get many of them to kneel down and worship him, the ultimate victory over the descendants of Abraham get them to openly worship satan as God.

The pyramid of deception (as i call it) has control of world affairs and uses that control to start wars, initiate economic collapse, and spread terror and psychological warfare to work the people and the world into fear and desperation so that when the times comes they will be only too willing to embrace the anti-christ as the Messiah. By provoking and controlling chaos they rule a divided world and prevent mankind from having any peace on earth.

satan is like a jihadiest suicide bomber, he is going down, he has no future, his only motivation now is to see how many humans he can bring down with him. Unfortunately in this world he does not have much trouble in finding people who will serve him willingly, like you nietzschefan.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Ok, would you agree to shorten all that to:

The Illuminati (or whatever the coterie or world power brokers is calling themselves now) want:

1. Control of world affairs (as you said)
2. To start wars (as you said) , I will add for their own gains (do you agree?)
3. To use terror and provocation invoking rule over a divided world preventing peace. ( I paraphrased a bit here, you said the same thing a few times).

For the sake of argument, I'm willing to let you call the ultimate leader of this group "Satan", even though that word was originally used to describe YHWH's accusers(angles) in the Torah. The entity you describe is more historically found in the name AZAZEL. "Satan" is a term that includes various personalities from the Torah, book of Enoch and other books not included by the Romans.

For the sake of argument, will YOU please consider Jews and everyone else in the same boat in this situation? So we don't have to argue both cases separately? I'm a little lazy, please indulge me.

Do you consider "Jesus" as described in the KJV New Testament as the Leader of your cause? (and everyone you consider "good")

Ok, would you agree to shorten all that to:

The Illuminati (or whatever the coterie or world power brokers is calling themselves now) want:

1. Control of world affairs (as you said)
2. To start wars (as you said) , I will add for their own gains (do you agree?)
3. To use terror and provocation invoking rule over a divided world preventing peace. ( I paraphrased a bit here, you said the same thing a few times).

Yes but the motivation of the followers of satan are different than satan himself. satan does not give a damn about this world or ruling over mankind. satan wants mankind destroyed and this universe declared Gods failure.

For the sake of argument, will YOU please consider Jews and everyone else in the same boat in this situation?

What do you mean by this? Why specifically mention the Jews?

So we don't have to argue both cases separately? I'm a little lazy, please indulge me.

huh ???

Do you consider "Jesus" as described in the KJV New Testament as the Leader of your cause? (and everyone you consider "good")

The cause of Jesus is the cause of God. Jesus and God are one. It is not my cause.

And after saying the same thing probably 50 times over the years here on this forum, i am getting heartily sick and tired of this "Good people" BS that keeps coming from people who refuse to read what i say.

Now for the 51st time :D.

THERE ARE NO GOOD HUMAN BEINGS, NOT ONE, ZILTCH. OK HAVE YOU GOT MY VIEW ON THAT ONE FINALLY?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back