Illuminati Poll

Is there a secret organization called, Illuminati

• Yes

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Do like all this Illuminati secert society stuff,how they are a law unto themself and fuck the rest of us and we all started in Humble Beginnings standing worshing one god or another.
A threat to world peace they are who decide if poeple can live or die, Illuminati secert society with money and power.

http://lsufos.com/Edinburgh2.html

No groups are secret, it's just the majority of people are Apathetic and allow themselves to be walked over.

Yeah the illuminati are real I admit it. Sorry about all the fuss, it all started out innocently when me and a bunch of mates were bored and decided to take over the World. But now we've seen the error of our ways and won't do it again, I promise.

I suspect there are many ‘secret’ and not so secret organizations trying to control the world.

If I were in a position of power I would be a fool to not cooperate with other people in power to maintain our hold on it.

But I’m a cynical selfish bastard.
Most people are like TheoryofRelativity and lightgigantic: selfless and intelligent.

Satyr said:
I suspect there are many ‘secret’ and not so secret organizations trying to control the world.

If I were in a position of power I would be a fool to not cooperate with other people in power to maintain our hold on it.
Take this basic fact of life; exaggerate the extent of their reach, and their powers; add a pinch of the supernatural; hint that they're related to space aliens; muddy the water a little... and - hey presto - it's a conspiracy!

Fucking retards.

redarmy11 said:
Take this basic fact of life; exaggerate the extent of their reach, and their powers; add a pinch of the supernatural; hint that they're related to space aliens; muddy the water a little... and - hey presto - it's a conspiracy!

Fucking retards.

haha. Like I don't know what you are doing. You are part of the conspiracy trying to make us believe there is none. We are on to you buddy. Give it up. Hand over the world back to the people or the pope.

golden-retriever-puppy.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Or just find the old TV series "V", sometimes known as "V for Victory". Use to watch it when it was first on, with reptile people eating Mice and don't forget the Humans :)

Is there any decent hard evidence proving the illuminati to be the rulers of the world?

Back