If you don't believe in evolution, you also can't believe in...

Q25: why? how could something unseen cause superstition?

GOOD QUESTION! That "seen" is meant like "seeing" one's point, a poor choice of words. I should have said ..things that we could not explain.

Q25: that they are a figment of peoples imagination,right?

Huh uh, as you should be able to understand now what I was saying.

Q25..how do you know its god and not nature?

If it is nature, then it is God. He created all things; therefore, it stands to reason that he is part of all things, "above all, through all, and in us all." This makes sense to me.

Q25..thats the difference between believers and nonbelievers,
you see god behind everything,

Well, I do believe that all good things come from God.

Q25..when something good hapens,its b/c your prayers were answered and Jesus loves you,and when somethings bad its that rascal satan,or Gd works in mysterious ways, rather silly explanations dont you think?

Actually, yes I do think that sounds silly. You make a mistake assuming so much. I do not fit well in that basket you wove.

Q25: only proof we have is that life is the survival of the strongest,smartest,

You think so, huh? Do you ever watch TV?

Q25 ....if praying to God worked we would have no free will in life.

Tell me about free will.

Q25: if you need a helping hand,you'll find one at the end of your arm

A lot of truth to that.

Thank you for your comments. If you want to know anything else, let me know, but I kept these answers short. I tend to go on and on, so thought I would spare you! ;) pmt

Dr Lou Natic (since you started this thread/sticky),
I believe in evolution. Micro, that is. That there are variations and resistances and what not are quite evident and are in no contradiction of what I believe. What I reject is the idea that these variations can become different species and were the reason behind all life on Earth. Microevolution doesn't bother me. Macro does bother me, because I believe the two can and are separable.

Back