If you could make up your own religion, what would it have in it?

This way people will come to my new way because no other people will dislike them and they will enjoy all others.

Of course others will dislike them. This is like Paris being told to choose which of the three goddesses is most beautiful. They'll make him choose, or all three will hate him.

If you could make up your own religion, what would it have in it?
Lots of women! OH YEAH!!!!
*dancing*

dragonballz.jpg

:itold:

Go ahead. Splurge. What would you want in your custom fit religion?
I would call it the Church of Chance, and the form of worship practiced would be gambling of every sort, celebrating the prime motive force in the universe.
:D

Roll them bones, baby... daddy's a Believer !
crapsdicevz2.gif

Killjoy...

Read the Dice Man :D (pm me if you want a summary)

One hell of a book - and it actually became quite a cult thing back in the day. I even explained the process once to some religious folk that had stopped me on the street. They claimed it was the devils work, but then that's christians for you.

Mine is already here...we have Churches...we call 'em stripclubs!

Except of course if it was a proper religion all stripping would have to be done in aid of Charity. And attending every Sunday sounds a bit meagre... better make it a long weekend Friday to Monday, and we'll throw in a Wednesday sermon from the Podium for those particularly devout followers...

M*W: I talked to a priest about joining the Holy Mother of Ecstacy Church, but he suggested I might find a higher religious experience at The United Crystal Church of Methamphetamine.

(Just a joke!)

I guess when you post at sciforums you have to let members know it is a joke.... :rolleyes:

Well, if there must be a creator deity I would start with one who liked people...as opposed to the Genesis ideal, where Yahweh rebels against his creation...with thunderous wrath!

How about a whole bunch of goddesses with eternal PMS. That should be worse then the "Yahweh" people created..... :D

Back