If man creates life does it mean there isn't a god?

it is not my business but u r unsane

how do u become gods when god is evil concept prooved being present existing one

for wat??? only bc u know that there is a superior human??? so u want to take that advantage by stating that any human can b god better then gods????
while that superior human is not bc of his humanity superior

why dont u stick to urselves when apparantly u hate to b true
it is incredible how far noone take responsability of itself when any conscious is just one alone

btw im not superior to gods nor god and never will when i say smthg it is hundred percent always more confirmed

I'm not usually a spelling/grammar Nazi, but your posts are turning me into one.

1) u, r, wat, b, bc, urselves and smthg are NOT words. I know what they mean of course, but it's just very bad form around here. Stop being lazy and work on your presentation. You'll be better received if you do. Posting from a mobile device is no excuse either. Install Swype, or something, if you really can't be bothered typing out full words. If you're on a desktop PC or a laptop, what you're doing is downright unforgivable.

2) Capital letters and periods exist for a reason. Use them. You're already pressing ENTER more than you need to in place of them, so it's hardly a big ask.

Think I'm being harsh? Not as much as I could be, since I left out a bunch of other stuff. You don't need to be perfect, just better.

I'm not usually a spelling/grammar Nazi, but your posts are turning me into one.

1) u, r, wat, b, bc, urselves and smthg are NOT words. I know what they mean of course, but it's just very bad form around here. Stop being lazy and work on your presentation. You'll be better received if you do. Posting from a mobile device is no excuse either. Install Swype, or something, if you really can't be bothered typing out full words. If you're on a desktop PC or a laptop, what you're doing is downright unforgivable.

2) Capital letters and periods exist for a reason. Use them. You're already pressing ENTER more than you need to in place of them, so it's hardly a big ask.

Think I'm being harsh? Not as much as I could be, since I left out a bunch of other stuff. You don't need to be perfect, just better.

i endors dis pst

THE RAZOR

In the alphabet, Occam saw the unnecessary,
So he struck out ‘j’, ‘q’, ‘x”, and ‘z’,
Being rarities or duplicates,
And then even cut more,
Those being the vowels taking up space.

n th lphbt, ccm sw th nncssry,
S h strck t ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, and ‘’,
Bng rrts r dplcts,
nd thn vn ct mr,
Ths bng th vwls tkng p spc.

(But then one could only understand him almost)
(Bt thn n cld nly ndrstnd hm lmst)

'Texting' improved on the telegraph, but we don't charge per letter here.

your conception of better and worse concern ur own hypocrisy and self false excuses such as lazyness made only to feel better urself
if u want to discusss how better writing is exactly my spelling without being the futur sense but just now, well im not here to discuss it with u, bc i hate hypocrits as u

since u r a nazi then thx my spelling for revealing it to urself and shut off completely u out of here

when nazi is the one to kill then consider urself already dead

your conception of better and worse concern ur own hypocrisy and self false excuses such as lazyness made only to feel better urself
if u want to discusss how better writing is exactly my spelling without being the futur sense but just now, well im not here to discuss it with u, bc i hate hypocrits as u

since u r a nazi then thx my spelling for revealing it to urself and shut off completely u out of here

when nazi is the one to kill then consider urself already dead

I've seen hundreds of people called out for their terrible spelling and grammar on the internet. And almost without fail the criticism is met with just the sort of hostility you're demonstrating here. It's not unexpected.

All I can do is hope that you'll reflect on this at some point, in private, and decide on your own terms that improvement is indeed a worthwhile endeavour.

it is incredible the extent of evil skin u r living of, ur insistence to get smthg of what u invent from the way of using another head then urs as existing one u put easily down to use, is pathetically the disgusting sign of that time ends

misss there is no me here only u in forms and in substances and in senses, ur end only is ur topic, while u know that u miss and lack to have a connection with ur end, but dont worry i confirm ur end is there

it is incredible the extent of evil skin u r living of, ur insistence to get smthg of what u invent from the way of using another head then urs as existing one u put easily down to use, is pathetically the disgusting sign of that time ends

misss there is no me here only u in forms and in substances and in senses, ur end only is ur topic, while u know that u miss and lack to have a connection with ur end, but dont worry i confirm ur end is there

You're obviously trying to insult me, but the problem is that I don't really understand what you're saying. You see the problem? It's not about who you are as a person, it's about the benefits of effective communication.

how do u become gods when god is evil concept prooved being present existing one

for wat??? only bc u know that there is a superior human??? so u want to take that advantage by stating that any human can b god better then gods????

it is incredible how far noone take responsability of itself when any conscious is just one alone

btw im not superior to gods nor god and never will when i say smthg it is hundred percent always more confirmed
If you can't bother to present your thoughts coherently, then I'm not gonna be bothered to try and decipher them. Welcome to the ignore list.

u dont see anything to justify seeing the problem, which confirm how u r exclusively of evil skin and lies inventions inspired by ur life kind
that is why u keep saying the opposite of what everyone admit

the problem is the person not what everyone sees objectively being reality, that is how the world is one global clear reality while the persons are wether enslaved dramatically or possessive liars like u, never anyone

it is the end bc it is the time of global one, not u nor anyone else will save existence but what exist really to truth
from the beginning existence was meant and not u

I am the son of God, my man.

aha u r the son of god, when god is evil will then son is satan, the true son of god is made for him particularly from truth, it is satan, so u must mean satan end to see u existing too since u claim being god son

truth my man is always beyond all gods more then beyond an animal which is never free bc possessed so existing without possible sight for
a god is easily seen all what he is, disgusting free thing

kx000, et al,

Yes, ---- I had to think about this.

(COMMENT)

But, what does this really mean? How interactive was "God" in your creation?

Most Respectfully,
R

How much can you possibly understand without anything around to distract you, ever.

My thought is about enough to gently ease you in to an eternal existence.

Back