If Jesus is God, Jesus had MPD

God made the birds just as surely as He made music. If you could not read notes you would not be able to play what was written by the composer.

This is why people do not know God. They can listen to the music of life without having to do a thing - they cannot see the 'sound' for the 'notes', and do not recognize the Composer because they have forgotten Him.

Again, there is only one God whom we must submit to, and from whom our Salvation comes.

Remember what I said about Isaiah - that we have the exact same copy in the original language that was available to Muhammed? Well, this comes from Isaiah:
Is. 45
22"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.
23"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back
, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
24"They will say of Me, 'Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.'
Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame.
25"In the LORD all the offspring of Israel Will be justified and will glory."

When God spoke man into existence, He was using his word - the word. God does not go back upon his word, and it has remained for all to see in the form of Christ.

Originally posted by Jenyar
God made the birds just as surely as He made music. If you could not read notes you would not be able to play what was written by the composer.

All this is good and you will not find a better person to appreciate god and music than myself, but to use the examples of music as a tool to demonstrate that god is manifested in three identities, is where I draw my line and place those ear plugs in my ears....It's unacceptable for me to place my one god in any identity not to mention persons and spirits identities....My god the creator of all is above all and greater than all to be likened to anything.

This is why people do not know God. They can listen to the music of life without having to do a thing - they cannot see the 'sound' for the 'notes', and do not recognize the Composer because they have forgotten Him.

You can't use life in the context of listening to beautifull music, because life is temporary short experience not intended to be beautifull and relaxing experience, but a serious one. God tells us in the Quran that man was created in toil, as in hardwork. To eat we must hunt, to obtain shelter we must build it, nothing is handed to us easily. We should live our life knowing that we are in a temporary stop in the eternal clock of god and that we must obey the rules of god and believe in him to be deemed fit to look unto his face at the end and not be rejected by him to fire and torment. When I say face, I don't mean a human face, I mean finally be admitted to understand the true face value of god.

Again, there is only one God whom we must submit to, and from whom our Salvation comes.

Yes, the god of Jesus and Muhammed, and if you are implying Jesus is the lord, then you have chosen to submit to a helpless man while I have chosen to submit to the creator.

Remember what I said about Isaiah - that we have the exact same copy in the original language that was available to Muhammed? Well, this comes from Isaiah:
Is. 45
22"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.
23"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back
, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
24"They will say of Me, 'Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.'
Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame.
25"In the LORD all the offspring of Israel Will be justified and will glory."

I'm sorry, but althought those words are harmless to me, since I believe in god, I don't find inspiration or divine force in them. The god that I know that I have heard him in the Quran have a special style in writing that is easily recognizable and the words have been handled by so many humans that they have lost that style.

When God spoke man into existence, He was using his word - the word. God does not go back upon his word, and it has remained for all to see in the form of Christ.

Bull shit, a forcefull insertion of christ in a position that he doesn't belong by the Roman Catholic Church, a pagan church that is having such a hard time believing in god that they would substitute him with a sheep if it was possible, and if you wish to advocate such insertions and substitution of god, even if the crime was commited in the name of the most noble man Jesus Christ peace be upon him, then good for you and you're not on your own, for millions commit the same crime.

Isaiah 50:10 "Who among you fears the LORD, heeds his servant's voice, And walks in darkness without any light, Trusting in then name of the LORD and relying on his God? All of you kindle flames and carry about your fiery darts; Walk by the light of you own fire and by the flares you have burnt! This is you fate from my hand: you shall lie down in a place of pain."

All this is good and you will not find a better person to appreciate god and music than myself, but to use the examples of music as a tool to demonstrate that god is manifested in three identities, is where I draw my line and place those ear plugs in my ears....It's unacceptable for me to place my one god in any identity not to mention persons and spirits identities....My god the creator of all is above all and greater than all to be likened to anything.
Most muslims don't listen to music, but anways. The old testament is clear that one person of the Trinity looks like man because God made man in his image and likeness. When Joshua sees the commander of hosts and worships him, God was in the form of a man. In Numbers 23, God says "May I die the death of the just, may my descendants be as many as theirs!". Abraham sees three visitors one of whom he calls his Lord.

Bull shit, a forcefull insertion of christ in a position that he doesn't belong by the Roman Catholic Church, a pagan church that is having such a hard time believing in god that they would substitute him with a sheep if it was possible, and if you wish to advocate such insertions and substitution of god, even if the crime was commited in the name of the most noble man Jesus Christ peace be upon him, then good for you and you're not on your own, for millions commit the same crime.
Where do you get these inaccurate statements? The Roman Catholic church believes in one God, therefore they are not pagan. Jesus is the lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world.

Originally posted by okinrus
Isaiah 50:10 "Who among you fears the LORD, heeds his servant's voice, And walks in darkness without any light, Trusting in then name of the LORD and relying on his God? All of you kindle flames and carry about your fiery darts; Walk by the light of you own fire and by the flares you have burnt! This is you fate from my hand: you shall lie down in a place of pain."

What a complete set of inconsistent garbage. now hear the Quranic beautifull consistent words regarding the path of truth.

[2.2] This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who guard (against evil).
[2.3] Those who believe in the unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them.
[2.4] And who believe in that which has been revealed to you and that which was revealed before you and they are sure of the hereafter.
[2.5] These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is that shall be successful.
[2.6] Surely those who disbelieve, it being alike to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.
[2.7] Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them.
[2.8] And there are some people who say: We believe in Allah and the last day; and they are not at all believers.
[2.9] They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and they deceive only themselves and they do not perceive.
[2.10] There is a disease in their hearts, so Allah added to their disease and they shall have a painful chastisement because they lied.
[2.11] And when it is said to them, Do not make mischief in the land, they say: We are but peace-makers.
[2.12] Now surely they themselves are the mischief makers, but they do not perceive.
[2.13] And when it is said to them: Believe as the people believe they say: Shall we believe as the fools believe? Now surely they themselves are the fools, but they do not know.
[2.14] And when they meet those who believe, they say: We believe; and when they are alone with their Shaitans, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.
[2.15] Allah shall pay them back their mockery, and He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.
[2.16] These are they who buy error for the right direction, so their bargain shall bring no gain, nor are they the followers of the right direction.
[2.17] Their parable is like the parable of one who kindled a fire but when it had illumined all around him, Allah took away their light, and left them in utter darkness-- they do not see.
[2.18] Deaf, dumb (and) blind, so they will not turn back.

Can you beat that with your stupid bible, I highly doubt it.

Most muslims don't listen to music, but anways.

You are ignorant, when you get some taste, listen to some arabic music and watch some great arabic folklore and belly dancing, you may get a new appreciation for art. By the way, muslims welcomed Prophet Muhammed with a beautifull song that we sing till today and the number one profession in arabia has always been writing poetry and songs, for god sake, we have made arabian horses dance to our music.

The old testament is clear that one person of the Trinity looks like man because God made man in his image and likeness. When Joshua sees the commander of hosts and worships him, God was in the form of a man. In Numbers 23, God says "May I die the death of the just, may my descendants be as many as theirs!". Abraham sees three visitors one of whom he calls his Lord.

Lalalalalalal....idiocity is in abundant with christians. So man is in the image of god, so there is someone in the sky with skin and hair and eye lashes, who poops twice a day and brush his teath for hygene. Go get a brain, willya.

Where do you get these inaccurate statements? The Roman Catholic church believes in one God, therefore they are not pagan. Jesus is the lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world.

They don't, just watch them pray and point to three places in their body in a crucifiction manner and say the father. the son, and the holly spirit....wake up please and smell all three roses...watch out leaves in three usually imply poison ivy or sumak.

The lamb of god?

Originally posted by Flores
What a complete set of inconsistent garbage. now hear the Quranic beautifull consistent words regarding the path of truth.

[2.13] And when it is said to them: Believe as the people believe they say: Shall we believe as the fools believe? Now surely they themselves are the fools, but they do not know.

Now I know why I always feel like belly dancing when I ready y our responses!

It is a waste of life for these people to continue to believe in a myth, much less believe that this myth died for them so they would have eternal life (the Soul) which they already have by God's grace! It is one thing to be a fool because you have not heard the truth, and it is another thing to be a fool, have heard the truth, but refuse to believe (or even consider the possibility) that they may be wrong.

The sirens are beautiful as well. I'm sure God will forgive you, but you still have to remain on the highway of truth. These verses of the Quran to be sickening. "Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them." Jesus makes the blind see and the deaf hear. God does not take away the light, he is the Light.

Can you beat that with your stupid bible, I highly doubt it.
The Quran does not say that the bible is stupid. In fact, it endorses it.

You are ignorant, when you get some taste, listen to some arabic music and watch some great arabic folklore and belly dancing, you may get a new appreciation for art. By the way, muslims welcomed Prophet Muhammed with a beautifull song that we sing till today and the number one profession in arabia has always been writing poetry and songs, for god sake, we have made arabian horses dance to our music.
Ok, it appears that there are some hadiths which condemn music but it is in the context of drunkeness and watching belly dancing.

They don't, just watch them pray and point to three places in their body in a crucifiction manner and say the father. the son, and the holly spirit....wake up please and smell all three roses...watch out leaves in three usually imply poison ivy or sumak.
When you make the sign of the cross, you point to four places. And you dare to call me ignorant! As you probably know. Catholics say the rosary which consist of many Hail Mary's. Each Hail Mary is like a rose to our Virgin Mother who is the Queen of Roses.

The sirens are beautiful as well. I'm sure God will forgive you,

Don't you worry about me, you got enough on your plate buddy.

but you still have to remain on the highway of truth.

Mine is a scenic national parkway, maybe you should check out your no outlet alley before you volunteer directions to others..

These verses of the Quran to be sickening. "Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them." Jesus makes the blind see and the deaf hear. God does not take away the light, he is the Light.

Jesus under god's command cured the blind, but Jesus can not give faith to those that god have put the seal on their hearts and on their hearing. If Jesus under god command could show everyone the way, then we would not be having our discussion here....Some of us are just not meant to see because they are cruesing on their no outlet alley.

The Quran does not say that the bible is stupid. In fact, it endorses it.

I don't think so, The Quran endorse the Injil and not the bible. The bible on the otherhand is a very very stupid book. I burn it occasionly when I find one on my grill for fuel when I don't find wood, and I sleep like a baby. I dare you and defy you to burn a Quran and sleep well that night.

Ok, it appears that there are some hadiths which condemn music but it is in the context of drunkeness and watching belly dancing.

Hadith, Madith, that's all you can do, dig up stupidity and show it as facts....Come one Okinrus, your trip to the middle east is overdue, can't learn everything about Muslims for Foxnews and Hadith.

When you make the sign of the cross, you point to four places. And you dare to call me ignorant! As you probably know. Catholics say the rosary which consist of many Hail Mary's. Each Hail Mary is like a rose to our Virgin Mother who is the Queen of Roses.

I love the virgin Mary and have no problem Hailing for her, so I'll ease up on my fellow catholics

Jesus under god's command cured the blind, but Jesus can not give faith to those that god have put the seal on their hearts and on their hearing. If Jesus under god command could show everyone the way, then we would not be having our discussion here....Some of us are just not meant to see because they are cruesing on their no outlet alley.
God only puts the seal of God on someone. He does not put the seal of deafness and blindness. We have to allow the mark of the beast put on us.

I don't think so, The Quran endorse the Injil and not the bible. The bible on the otherhand is a very very stupid book. I burn it occasionly when I find one on my grill for fuel when I don't find wood, and I sleep like a baby.
What else is the Quran speaking of? We have complete manuscripts of the bible before 600AD. Muhammed or God would made certain to differentiate if they meant something different than the new testament.

I dare you and defy you to burn a Quran and sleep well that night.
Why do you encourage others to sin against your belief system? In Pakistan, you'd get lynched for accidently burning a Quran.

Hadith, Madith, that's all you can do, dig up stupidity and show it as facts....Come one Okinrus, your trip to the middle east is overdue, can't learn everything about Muslims for Foxnews and Hadith.
Fox News is biased so I don't usually watch it.

okinrus

are you smoking pot again? lol. You sound like a ignorant and illitrate little kid. Did the Holy ghost not come to you?? Did he not teach you anything??

These verses of the Quran to be sickening. "Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them." Jesus makes the blind see and the deaf hear. God does not take away the light, he is the Light.

Oh really and why are you getting all sick?? You didn't understand it or you didn't like it? What is that make your poor little christian heart sick?? :rolleyes:

Oh really and why are you getting all sick?? You didn't understand it or you didn't like it? What is that make your poor little christian heart sick??
Sickening is something that causes sickness. What does this have to do with the quote given by Flores? Well it sounds like God is playing chess where he just gambits some of us. My heart is not small. I have God who is infinite.

Originally posted by Blackstone
no matter how much christians will try to babble about it...the trinity is an extremely fragile concept, ...the gospels quotes 'jesus' saying that "God is bigger than him" , "why do you call me good? no one is good except god" and hundreds of other quotes.....If you tried to prove trinity from your bible others can disprove it from the bible itself aswell.

Then confusion of God's Word suggests God is himself confused.

GodLied.

Jesus did not say that God was bigger than him. He said that the Father was greater than him. Of course he is, Jesus only does the will of the Father and whatever Jesus asks of the Father he recieves.

Jesus did not say that God was bigger than him. He said that the Father was greater than him. Of course he is, Jesus only does the will of the Father and whatever Jesus asks of the Father he recieves.
So, for those who find Jesus to be God, Jesus acquires whatever he wants because Jesus recieves anything he asks of himself for himself. Therefore, instead of asking God a question while on the cross about being on the cross, Jesus could have just set himself free. Since Jesus did not just set himself free, Jesus never gets everything he wants. Jesus is therefore not God.

GodLied.

Originally posted by GodLied
. . . Jesus acquires whatever he wants because Jesus recieves anything he asks of himself for himself. Therefore, instead of asking God a question while on the cross about being on the cross, Jesus could have just set himself free. Since Jesus did not just set himself free, Jesus never gets everything he wants. Jesus is therefore not God.
Jesus, of course, would have been in overwhelming agony at the time of the crucification. He would, indeed, have despairingly pined for freedom from His burdensome pains, but this desire would've been subordinate to His determination to fulfill the Will of His Father in Heaven. Therefore, in the gruesome crescendo of His Sufferings, He cried out, but did not err. The ordeal must've been torturuous to his human body, but He did not spare Himself. In the end He did get what He wanted, this being the Salvation of Man. For though the price was heavy, God is not niggardly with His Children.

Originally posted by Redoubtable
Jesus...determination to fulfill the Will of His Father in Heaven...in the gruesome crescendo of His Sufferings.... God is not niggardly with His Children.

So, Redoubtable doubts Baptists who find Jesus to be God. Hmm. In addition, Redoubtable asserts God's will to have children punished with death. Hmmm.

Go on Redoubtable, keep on doubting.

GodLied.

What about the Mother!!

I have quoted this because this does not make sense at all ....:rolleyes:

Guys ...I am just curious ....why the fuss about Father Son and the Holy Spirit ....I want to know if there is a father ..then there has to be a mother ....or else the father has to become a father by adopting someone ... just stating plain logic here ...I think the whole Jesus Crap is piled too high ...its about to hit the fan ...:D

Church keeps on saying be Homophobic and then does not talk about a father mating with a women but get a Son one fine day..and then we all are wasting time discussing about few books written some hundreds of years ago with out relevance to present time ....Religion is the most Hypocritical invention made by Humans to control humans....:rolleyes:

Guys ...I am just curious ....why the fuss about Father Son and the Holy Spirit ....I want to know if there is a father ..then there has to be a mother ....
Yes, this is why when Jesus dying he says to John, "Behold your mother" and to Mary "Behold your son". However Mary is not part of the Godhead. The terms Father and Mother do not refer to biological relationships but spirtual.

The terms Father and Mother do not refer to biological relationships but spirtual.

I don't mean to be mean here...but why do you guys play with words such as Biological and Spiritual and pick and choose whenever you want to ....

Was Jesus born Biologically .....Yes
Was Jesus Conceived Biologically .....No ...Spiritually
Was God father of Jesus ....Yes
Did God then Mate with the Spirit ...No
God had a Son ....Yes
Which had to be born from a Mother ....Yes
Was Adam born Biologically.....No
Was Adam Born spiritually .....No

Please Come out of your Charades and look at life as it is passing you by and see Bible as a Best Seller and stop acting out like Star Trek Convention guys by carrying a Phaser on your belt

I am sorry for sounding so tense ..believe me I am not ...
;)

Also, I don't mean to sound better than you ...Pardon me

Peace:m:

Back