If Jesus is God, Jesus had MPD

GodLied

Registered Senior Member
Some groups say Jesus is God. When Jesus was on the cross he referred to God as another entity. Therefore, the only way Jesus and God may be one and the same is if Jesus had suffered from Multiple Personality Disorder.

GodLied.

Originally posted by GodLied
Some groups say Jesus is God. When Jesus was on the cross he referred to God as another entity. Therefore, the only way Jesus and God may be one and the same is if Jesus had suffered from Multiple Personality Disorder.

GodLied.

Yes, I believe you are correct. They say he had three personalities. One, he thought he was God. Two, He thought he was the son of God. Three, he thought he was the spirit of God. Four, he thought he was the Messiah. What's worse is that his followers believe in MPD.

Ooooohh . . . GodLied, you are brilliant! I mean, it is exceedingly obvious that . . .

. . . . Ok . . . I'm not even going to attempt sarcasm. GodlLied, this is childish. Regardless of your fanatic abhorrence for Him, God doesn't have MPD, you twit. There is another, more common explanation of this: the Catholics refer to it as the Holy Trinity.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trinity is a fallacious and pathetic attempt at answering biblical flaws. I am surprised any person could put 'faith' into the notion, but then again we do live in a world of lunatics. A more in depth explanation is given by me on one of the other posts floating around here.... i'd rather not repeat it all again.

Originally posted by Redoubtable
Ooooohh . . . GodLied, you are brilliant! I mean, it is exceedingly obvious that . . .

. . . . Ok . . . I'm not even going to attempt sarcasm. GodlLied, this is childish. Regardless of your fanatic abhorrence for Him, God doesn't have MPD, you twit. There is another, more common explanation of this: the Catholics refer to it as the Holy Trinity.
The Trinity, like Easter, was adopted from pagan practice to keep and/or attract more followers.

Look up Multiple Personality Disorder and Schizophrenia. Diagnose Jesus who in other threads refered to God as a distinct individual and has also spoken with fig trees. Clearly, when a mentally challenged individual thinks trees and burning bushes can uphold a conversation, we find them temporarily insane. People that uphold a conversation with theirself are sometimes found to have MPD or schizophrenia.

Remember the patient in the Old Testament that spoke with a burning bush? It is uncertain if the smoke got him to hallucinate or if he could convince people he spoke with a bush.

GodLied.

God does refer to himself in the third person even in the Old Testament:
Psalm 50
7 "Hear, O my people, and I will speak,
O Israel, and I will testify against you:
I am God, your God.

14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God,
fulfill your vows to the Most High,
15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

22 "Consider this, you who forget God,
or I will tear you to pieces, with none to rescue:
23 He who sacrifices thank offerings honours me,
and he prepares the way
so that I may show him the salvation of God."

The trinity is a fallacious and pathetic attempt at answering biblical flaws. I am surprised any person could put 'faith' into the notion, but then again we do live in a world of lunatics. A more in depth explanation is given by me on one of the other posts floating around here.... i'd rather not repeat it all again.
As with any attempt at "describing" God, we only have what we have been given. Anything less is blindness and anything more is heresy.

As for "answering biblical flaws", the fact that something doesn't make sense to you doesn't make it flawed.

As with any attempt at "describing" God, we only have what we have been given. Anything less is blindness and anything more is heresy.

As for "answering biblical flaws", the fact that something doesn't make sense to you doesn't make it flawed

What you have been 'given' is a book, that while good fun to read, holds no weight over claim to the existence of a god/s. The same can be said for the rest of the ancient historical writings depicting gods/aliens/dragons and demons.

And why tell me anything less is blindness and anything more is heresy when that's all you guys do day in, day out? You add, distort, manipulate and conjure up things that don't even exist to try to explain away what IS actually written. I suppose if that's the sole amount of evidence you have to cling on, you do so in desparation. The minute you agree with the flaws you debunk the single thing you have stopping you dropping off the precipice of stupidity.

As for the last bit.... We already tried once.... I explained a problem- you tried to explain it, i showed you why that explanation was wrong, yo went silent, i asked why you went silent, then you ended up giving an answer that directly confirmed what i said as being correct. The flaw is still there, you just closed your eyes to it.

Originally posted by Redoubtable

GodLied, this thread is pointless.

But it's even more pathetic that people would have the stupidity to respond.

Originally posted by Zero

But it's even more pathetic that people would have the stupidity to respond.

Either you are implying you are stupid or you are implying that you are not a person so that stupidity does not apply to you because you are one person who responded to this thread.

GodLied.

Originally posted by Jenyar
Psalm 50
7 "Hear, O my people, and I will speak,
O Israel, and I will testify against you:
I am God, your God.

14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God,
fulfill your vows to the Most High,
15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

23 He who sacrifices thank offerings honours me,
and he prepares the way
so that I may show him the salvation of God."

So, since I do not believe in God, why doesn't God tear me to pieces?

GodLied.

Well, aside from the large dose of "worship me" garbage he actually says "forget". You may not believe in him but you're still aware of who "he" supposedly is, thus you haven't actually forgotten him.

That would be the theist response.... it gets so boring waiting for them to say the same shit, i decided i might aswell beat them to it :D

By doing so i can actually just debunk what they were going to say before they actually say it. Here's the return debate to that:

Ok so it says "forget". Does a person forget on purpose? I have spent most of my life sitting down trying to forget things, (like when i've done embarrasing things and whatnot), and no matter how hard i try, i can't seem to forget them.....

Just yesterday i forgot a persons phone number. It wasn't purposeful or my fault whatsoever- forgetting things happens all by itself.

Thus why would a god tear someone to pieces because they forgot? It's something that can not be avoided and it certainly isn't their fault that they need be ripped to pieces.

I already know the next theist response but i can't be bothered typing forever. I'll just wait this time :bugeye: As a hint: It's going to mention shit about god being all good, and anyone who forgets obviously has sin in him yada yada yada *snore*

Snakelord, your wit and wisdom is phenomenal. Was it hostility, or just your typical English forthrightness?

Hebrew: Shakach (verb):
to forget, ignore, wither
a) to forget
b) to cease to care

Hebrew: Shakach (verb):
to forget, ignore, wither
a) to forget
b) to cease to care

So, since I do not care to believe in God, God is supposed to have torn me to shreds. Since I am in one piece, God as described in the Holy Bible does not exist.

GodLied.

There will be gnashing of teeth outside the gates of the new Jerusalem. In the context above it, those who forget is refering to disobediance to God's commandments.

Originally posted by GodLied
So, since I do not care to believe in God, God is supposed to have torn me to shreds. Since I am in one piece, God as described in the Holy Bible does not exist.
GodLied.
Read the previous verse:

21"These things you have done and I kept silence;
You thought that I was just like you;
I will reprove you and state the case in order before your eyes.

Psalm 7 says something similar, but from the other perspective:
O LORD my God, in You I have taken refuge;
Save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me,
Or he will tear my soul like a lion
Dragging me away, while there is none to deliver.

Originally posted by okinrus
There will be gnashing of teeth outside the gates of the new Jerusalem. In the context above it, those who forget is refering to disobediance to God's commandments.

Amen Okinrus,
then start listening to Jesus and believing in the first commandment.

Mark.12
[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Jesus didn't say, I'm your lord, or your lord i three or we are three in one or none of that crap. First commandment is god, your god and Jesus god, that's why he used our god, is one and that's it.

Flores, Jesus did say "I and the Father are one", and "before you were born, I am". Christians recognize only one true God. It is your interpretation that it's really three.

"Music" consists of 1)the composer 2)the notes 3)the sound. Do you believe in three musics?

Flores, Jesus did say "I and the Father are one", and "before you were born, I am". Christians recognize only one true God. It is your interpretation that it's really three.

"Music" consists of 1)the composer 2)the notes 3)the sound. Do you believe in three musics?

No my love, Jesus didn't say that, that was the Roman Catholic church.....And for once stop ignoring the commandments and face them as a brave soul instead of going out of context to pick a verse of your pleasing to answer me......It speaks volume about the inconsistency and contradictions in your bible....And I played piano for seventeen years and in no way will I start to compare stupid music making to the makeup of my god, and birds make beautifull music without no stupid notes or composer....nor will I accept ice water steam to make my one god three while Jesus and Mohamed said that he is one.

Back