If ghosts exists, I have a theory of how they come to be and what makes them exist.

You're claiming spidergoat has the "false perception of ghosts"?
Evidence please.

Sometimes science is about saying maybe. A definite "no they don't exist!", in the case of ghosts isn't very scientific. They can exist, but probably don't.

And you have that perception as well.

I've never perceived a ghost because I don't believe in them. I did know ghost hunter Harvey Sheetz, who was on the David Letterman show once. He lived in my hometown and frankly, he was also a paranoid schizophrenic.

The weight of probabilities is against their existence.
There are no mechanisms by which they can operate.
They are not worth any time.
And YOU are the one of the last people on this forum to be saying what science is about, given your expressed views and confessed lack of education on the subject.

I believe in ghosts.

I don't feel troubled though if other people don't believe me about this, nor do I try to convince them. :p

Bacterial Ghosts ! :p
images

But if the bacteria has its own ghost ....

Last edited:
No no no, what I meant was we can not test after this event, yes I am aware that this has been tested but we have no way of testing after death and the last neurons in the brains have died. :shrug:

What would you test?
(Not how? but WHAT?).

Conversely how do you account for the fact that out of all the people who have died not a single one has come back to provide indisputably positive evidence that it is possible?

The weight of probabilities is against their existence.
There are no mechanisms by which they can operate.
They are not worth any time.
And YOU are the one of the last people on this forum to be saying what science is about, given your expressed views and confessed lack of education on the subject.

There are mechanisms available for us to create fake ghosts.. holograms, magnetism, air.. etc. Being as we are hardly touching the surface of invisible matter, there are mechanisms in which they can operate.

Nobody knows if they are worth any time.

I know that scientists aren't supposed to give definite answers.

There are mechanisms available for us to create fake ghosts.. holograms, magnetism, air.. etc. Being as we are hardly touching the surface of invisible matter, there are mechanisms in which they can operate.
Fail.
Walk through walls/ people yet don't sink into the ground, and also manage to pick up and move objects??, for a start.

Nobody knows if they are worth any time.
Correction: the "evidence" available suggest that they are not.

I know that scientists aren't supposed to give definite answers.
Then again, there's a huge number of things of which you're unaware.

Fail.
Walk through walls/ people yet don't sink into the ground, and also manage to pick up and move objects??, for a start.

Correction: the "evidence" available suggest that they are not.

Then again, there's a huge number of things of which you're unaware.

So you are basing that there a no ghosts on the evidence that has been given as to what they can do? So is a transparent person a ghost.. no?

So you are basing that there a no ghosts on the evidence that has been given as to what they can do? So is a transparent person a ghost.. no?
Claims of what they can supposedly do.
So you're proposing multiple types of ghost?

Maybe the topic would proceed better if someone defined ghost. :shrug:

I've never perceived a ghost because I don't believe in them. I did know ghost hunter Harvey Sheetz, who was on the David Letterman show once. He lived in my hometown and frankly, he was also a paranoid schizophrenic.

Does not matter what you believe. These are presences.

Back