If a man is raped by a woman...

Should a raped man have to pay child support to his offspring?

• Total voters
Not if he's prove he was raped. Her ass better be in jail and the child taken away from her at birth.

The police/courts decide. If its proven, she should be in jail and stripped of her parental rights once the child is born.

How likely is it that a woman can rape a man? We are mostly bigger and stronger and (when sober) guys aren't known for doing anything that we don't want to.

Those things do happen, rarely but,,,
I remember being a thirteen year old boy- a smile and a nod would have been enough for me to get busy. I do make a slight distinction between statutory and forceable rape.

and she falls pregnant and gives birth, should he have to pay child support to his offspring for the next 18 years?

No. He should not be made to pay child support. Rape victims should not be further victimised than they already have been by their rapist and the system.

No. He should not be made to pay child support. Rape victims should not be further victimised than they already have been by their rapist and the system.

yea well how do we know who is the rape victim here? Lets just say she managed to find a large daddy-o with big money...she called her boys over to tie him up...raped him...than she untied him. Ran away and went to court and said that he raped her...crying her innocent tears the judge believed her especially seeing the daddy-o's big frame and all, and now he is paying his money to support her 2 brats. :(

Yo how come I don't see violent rape stricken people talking here when it is a man being raped discussed?

I would think he would have some bruises from being forcibly tied up. That should support what he is saying.

ok fine...another situation a man with large muscles and money and all actually goes over and rapes a woman...he than purposely puts bruises over his arms for the jury to see.. The innocent woman has her innocent tears in court...the judge sees the man's bruises and hear her story...

now what? :bugeye: who is the judge going to believe? :bugeye:

Most women who are raped have internal vaginal injuries.

Is this thread really about if a man can be raped or not??? I thought it was about 'should a raped man have to pay child support?'

Most women who are raped have internal vaginal injuries.

Is this thread really about if a man can be raped or not??? I thought it was about 'should a raped man have to pay child support?'

well if a man really was raped than no he should not pay for child support, I think its pretty obvious from the poll that we all agree on that.

The question is who decides who is the true victim of the raping situation...

Back