I'd Like Muslims More

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Quran doesn't teach Muslims to go to war with people simply because they are not Muslims.

The verses you are stating deal with God's judgment on the Last Day.

5.8 O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do.

60.8 Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

The Quran doesn't teach Muslims to go to war with people simply because they are not Muslims.
You might want to tell these guys that:

hamas2.jpg

So you are going to completely ignore my post?

Just as I expected.
Why not?

You have been ignoring this:

Koran 98:1-8
The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.

Koran 22:19-22:23
Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Sclading water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: 'Taste the torment of the Conflagration!'

Koran 18:28-30
For the wrongdoers We have prepared a fire which will encompass them like the walls of a pavilion. When they cry out for help they shall be showered with water as hot as molten brass, which will scald their faces. Evil shall be their drink, dismal their resting-place.

Koran 40:67-40:73
Do you not see how those who dispute the revelation of God turn away from the right path ? Those who have denied the Book and the message We sent through Our apostles shall realize the truth hereafter: when, with chains and shackles round their necks, they shall be dragged through scalding water and then burnt in the fire of Hell.

Koran 43:74
..The unbelievers shall endure forever the torment of Hell. The punishment will never be lightened, and they shall be speechless with despair. We do not wrong, themselves.

I'd like Muslims more if they had telekinetic powers capable of making Willy STFU and DIAF.

Whatever religion he is, we can be sure that Willy is a dirty, country-music listening infidel

Since this is just a thread with the sole purpose of announcing "my cult is better than your cult" and "my superstitious mythology trumps yours" it is closed. Get a life people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back