I wish I was religious and had true faith.

The twelve disciples weren't children.

Children most commonly are taught faith, but there are also converts. People whose lives suck and want something higher to live for, turn to faith.

It gives them peace of mind and comfort, I don't see what the problem is:shrug:

Your lack of intelligence is the problem.

If I can trust things people tell me without having evidence for and have faith that what they tell me is true even though you never truley know what other humans are thinking inside there own mind, why is it so hard to have faith in gods existence?.

Methinks you've answered your own question.

Im trying to have faith in god and believe in him fully but I can't seem to do it, does anybody have suggestions that would help me believe?.

If I can trust things people tell me without having evidence for and have faith that what they tell me is true even though you never truley know what other humans are thinking inside there own mind, why is it so hard to have faith in gods existence?.

peace.
I think faith is a dead end. Many religions offer practices that change or potentially change what one experiences and how one experiences. You could pursue one of these IF IT WAS ATTRACTIVE TO YOU.

The idea that someone will say something that will make you believe also seems like a dead end to me.

It's like trying to convince you you like the taste of ghybul fruit without you ever having even seen the damn thing, let alone tasted it.

I think faith is a dead end. Many religions offer practices that change or potentially change what one experiences and how one experiences. You could pursue one of these IF IT WAS ATTRACTIVE TO YOU.

The idea that someone will say something that will make you believe also seems like a dead end to me.

It's like trying to convince you you like the taste of ghybul fruit without you ever having even seen the damn thing, let alone tasted it.

I don't see why you have to pick on Tom Cruise.I bet you haven't even read" Diuretics"

Back