I used to be an atheist

fahrenheit 451 said:
if you read what she says correctly, shes saying she understands it hard for people to put there feelings in print, it has nothing to with her own convictions.
and she also say, quite rightly to I might add, "btw a sociopath will never see the error in there ways, without getting help.
everything looks rosie, does'nt it, c20. "
I to have said you should see a doctor, you have delusions of grandeur, you have a god complex, this could be psychopathic.

Dr Doctor,

Please tell me why I should be placed under mental care because I agree with the following verse from The Holy Bible

Romans 7:22
For in my inner being I delight in God's law;

Thanks

c20

that is exactly it, your reply has nothing to with what was said, thats why.

I would like to help, but you need to be here at my clinic.
however I fear you live, far to far away for me to help.
best to find one local.
and again it's repeated "a sociopath/psychopath will never see the error in there ways, without getting help.
everything looks rosie, does'nt it, c20.
it is'nt your delight in gods law thats in question, it's your believe that you are god, that is.
it's a dangerous road you travel.

fahrenheit 451 said:
that is exactly it, your reply has nothing to with what was said, thats why.

I would like to help, but you need to be here at my clinic.
however I fear you live, far to far away for me to help.
best to find one local.
and again it's repeated "a sociopath/psychopath will never see the error in there ways, without getting help.
everything looks rosie, does'nt it, c20.
it is'nt your delight in gods law thats in question, it's your believe that you are god, that is.
it's a dangerous road you travel.

Psalm 82

A psalm of Asaph.

1 God presides in the great assembly;
he gives judgment among the "gods":

2 "How long will you [1] defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?
Selah
3 Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;
maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 "They know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 "I said, 'You are "gods";
you are all sons of the Most High.'
7 But you will die like mere men;
you will fall like every other ruler."

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

Yes rosie thank you :)

I'm sorry c20 you are not going to win me over.
here I have post a little excerpt for this site so you can see an understand what we mean ok.

Glibness/Superficial Charm
Language can be used without effort by them to confuse and convince their audience. Captivating storytellers that exude self-confidence, they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive, they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally.

Manipulative and Cunning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Craves adulation and attendance. Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as the "spokesman for God," "enlightened," "leader of humankind," etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and able to pass lie detector tests.

this is a excerpt, you are displaying some traits.

http://www.home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/artcls/socio.htm

here I have post a little excerpt for this site so you can see an understand what we mean ok.

Excuse me while I rearrange a couple of things here ...

Self-confident/ Well Adjusted/ Creative
Language can be used without effort by them to confuse and convince their audience. Captivating storytellers that exude self-confidence, they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive, they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally.

Manipulative and Cunning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims.

^^ Given that I often recognise the rights of others it does not seem fitting to change this title.

Sense of Who I Am
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Craves adulation and attendance ( like a new born baby ;) ). Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as the "spokesman for God," "enlightened," "leader of humankind," etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality

Jesus said "I did not come to bring peace but a sword of division."
Sorry you find yourselves on the wrong side of the fence but there is of course hope for you ;)

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and able to pass lie detector tests.

Please find me in a lie if you can.

Hypocrite! Oh 'wise one' who knows better than me :rolleyes:

http://www.home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/artcls/socio.htm

Very nice.

c20

fahrenheit said:

Glibness/Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Cunning

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Craves adulation and attendance. Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as the "spokesman for God," "enlightened," "leader of humankind," etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality

Pathological Lying

http://www.home.datawest.net/esn-re...rtcls/socio.htm
c20 said:

Excuse me while I rearrange a couple of things here ...

Self-confident/ Well Adjusted/ Creative

Manipulative and Cunning

^^ Given that I often recognise the rights of others it does not seem fitting to change this title.

Sense of Who I Am
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Craves adulation and attendance ( like a new born baby ). Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as the "spokesman for God," "enlightened," "leader of humankind," etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality

Jesus said "I did not come to bring peace but a sword of division."
Sorry you find yourselves on the wrong side of the fence but there is of course hope for you

Pathological Lying

Please find me in a lie if you can.

Hypocrite! Oh 'wise one' who knows better than me

http://www.home.datawest.net/esn-re...rtcls/socio.htm

Very nice.

c20
why did you answer, the way you did, c20.
you proved him right.
now I have my doubts about you, and I just thought you were a little over the top christian.

Last edited:
pavlosmarcos said:
why did you answer, the way you did, c20.
you proved him right.
now I have my doubts about you, and I just thought you were a little over the top christian.

Because I tell you I AM fine and I AM not believed.

Simple.

thanks

c20

c20

Would you agree or disagree that taking hallucinogenic drugs (for ex: LSD) over a period of time can dramatically alter the brains in some peoples?

If so, what would be some examples of the types of behaviors these people might display?

Michael said:
c20

Would you agree or disagree that taking hallucinogenic drugs (for ex: LSD) over a period of time can dramatically alter the brains in some peoples?

If so, what would be some examples of the types of behaviors these people might display?

Why do you ask? What is the relevance here in a topic entitled Why I used to be an atheist?
Are you trying to trip me up? You will fail. Here is why...

The Gospel Of Mark KJV

7:15
There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

7:16
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

7:17
And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.

7:18
And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

7:19
Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

7:20
And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

7:21
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

7:22
Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

7:23
All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

WOW you even rewrite scripture, you truly are delusional.
is'nt the bible infalible.
but who's telling you, from within what to do.

the preacher said:
WOW you even rewrite scripture, you truly are delusional.
is'nt the bible infalible.
but who's telling you, from within what to do.

I AM

c20H25N3o said:
Why do you ask? What is the relevance here in a topic entitled Why I used to be an atheist?
Are you trying to trip me up? You will fail. Here is why...
no there's no trying to trip you or trick you or anything of the sort.

I just asked a simple question would you agree or disagree that taking hallucinogenic drugs (for ex: LSD) over a period of time can dramatically alter the brains in some peoples?

If that is the case - assuming you agreed so - then, what would be some examples of the types of behaviors these people might display?

And I think my questions are related to the topic.

Michael said:
no there's no trying to trip you or trick you or anything of the sort.

I just asked a simple question would you agree or disagree that taking hallucinogenic drugs (for ex: LSD) over a period of time can dramatically alter the brains in some peoples?

If that is the case - assuming you agreed so - then, what would be some examples of the types of behaviors these people might display?

And I think my questions are related to the topic.

Let us suppose my name here was Johnny_Bravo

What relevance would your question be of then?

c20H25N3o said:
Let us suppose my name here was Johnny_Bravo

What relevance would your question be of then?
because in another thread you said you used acid before - so of course you would naturally be the best person on the thread to answer my question. Regardless if you’re name is c20H25N3o or Johnny_Bravo.

As I have said in previous posts, these are potentially dangerous substances not to be taken in the party spirit.
They must never be abused and must never be taken if you have even the slightest doubts about what you are doing. I say it is probably better for people not to take them at all if they fear punishment for doing so.
At the end of the day it is about taking responsibility for whatever it is you do. It is to God that I must answer, not you.
Therefore if someone becomes ill from taking a substance then one can only imagine that they did not pay attention to the warnings they were given about that particular substance.

c20H25N3o said:
Therefore if someone becomes ill from taking a substance then one can only imagine that they did not pay attention to the warnings they were given about that particular substance.
I'm saying that use of any drug (even smoking) will alter the brain.

But in the case of say something like LSD it may alter it in such a way as to cause the person to interpret reality wrongly (ie: hear voices and/or see things that are not there) These drugs are called hallucinogenic for just that reason.

Anyway, these changes occur directly as a result of the drug - so I'm not talking about "doing it in a safe zone w/ friends". I'm talking about chemical driven physical changes in the brain.

Would you agree that taking hallucinogenic drugs (for ex: LSD) over a period of time can dramatically alter the chemical/physical properties in the brains of some peoples?

fahrenheit 451 ,pavlosmarcos,Michael ,the preacher

hahaha ha ha ha haha hahaha ha haha hahahaha

to be continued

Back