I suggest that gravity is caused by space expansion energy.

If gravity cannot be anything inside the particles, and everything inside has very small surface to be affected by a raw force,
It could be a raw force from the outside and practically uneffected by any possible particle density.
In the beginning of time, space expanded by a seemingly raw force.
We can see the photons from the beginning of time, they come from far out in space from all directions.
Q.E.D we should experience it's raw expansion energy aswell. Inwards.

2 particles at different places, blocks the raw force between them, and move towards eachother (you know what I'm saying right? It's gravity)

And a whole bunch of other forces.
That are actually
The same force.

Asks for permission to post this here. If not asks for permission to have it moved to pseudoscience.

I'm kinda following you here but If Einstien was correct then the Gravity is the effect of matter on space time....It doesn't have a particle associated with it. In fact we might be looking in the wrong place for gravity.

Sorry to have been a bit curt but getting snide remarks didn't bode well.

FYI: Your philosophical view suggesting a push gravity concept is hardly new.

LeSage' first suggested it over 350 years ago. The fact is many (including myself) have advanced the concept well beyond mere speculation or philosophy. But to be berated in this discussion .....well it speaks for itself. I've done actual testing of the concept with rather exciting results but I think it would be a waste of my time to try and advance this thread considering the innuendos already cast.

Have fun. I'm well over 50 years ahead of you on this. Maybe before you reach my age you will have figured it out.

Bye.

A reprise message to whomever it may concern, besides Darksidezz

The concept of gravity as a repelling force precedes 350 years, so what's new? For that matter, Newton's 'gravitational alternative' precedes that of Le Sage (1690). Did either of them ever identify gravity, electricity and magnetism as the 4th, 5th & 6th dimensions, in those words?

(Snide remarks? Make your - ageism oriented - name calling case <Tell me how old I am?>.) Make your - 'way ahead of you' - case. Where's your forum or website? What's the title of your book, authored by whom?

Since you (MacM) didn't address your post to anyone, there's no way of knowing who your post is intended for. In any event, a similar incident occurred a few knots aft, and this is my response to it.

Dear Mr. self proclaimed 'speaker of the truth'
(What a previous critic - who shortly thereafter changed his name - called himself on this very issue):

It's much more likely that any book that reminds you of mine was purloined from my work, rather than conversely (*there's a lot of this going around).

If any book you can direct anyone to can predate 1959 and ten internationally sold out small press editions in four languages since then, I'd be glad to shake the author's hand. The titles and key excerpts of my work have been graffitti and tags on the subway walls of NYC and San Francisco - and all over western coastal U.S. cities, since 1970. It was a localized best selling essay on the Italian and French Rivieras in 1959.
There are literally millions of international, seasoned and recent, second and third generation witnesses. On & off the net.

Aside from that, you're short on common courtesy and long on vacant avarice - Mr. name calling misanthrope.
Ostensibly you haven't read the so called 'dripe' you're frothing 'n dribbling about.
Had you done so, you would have encountered this and publicly saved what little of you there may be to privately salvage:

Abbreviated Reviews

"There is nothing new about Newton's Classical Mechanical gravity or Einstein's 4th dimension of time, except preeminent non-mathematical proof that they are one and the same. The New Gravity Is The 4th SpaceTime Dimension." - K.B. Robertson, Ibid.

"It's still the same old universe, but gravity is the 4th dimension of that same old universe. I'm grateful for the indelible change in my perception of it. It may be impossible to overstate the importance of this book. The one, two three and X Y Z of comprehensive infinity."
- Mark Stephan Halfon, Ph.D., Philosophy (*Nassau University), Brooklyn, New York. (*1977 - 2005)

"An ambitious new treatise on the otherwise seasoned subjects of Space & Time. We are not qualified to evaluate it, but are pleased to see it in this ('comic book') format." - THE WHOLE EARTH CATALOGUE, Portola Institute, 1970 - ‘71

"An unprecedented and awesomely credible non-mathematical theory which matter-of-factly proves that gravity is the 4th dimension of time, then forthwith discovers the previously unrecognized - therefore unidentified - 5th & 6th dimensions of electricity and magnetism."
- Dr. John Shaw, Chemistry Prof. 1971, University Of California @ Berkeley

"Gravity Is The 4th Dimension' - A documentary scientific 'Future Shock'. Overwhelming. Major conceptual breakthrough. It must be disqualified or formally acknowledged at the foundations of modern theoretical physics; there is no middle ground. So advanced it's simple." - Mark Vukovic, Electronics Tech, U.S.N. USS Shasta (AE-33), San Francisco, CA.

"This book has clearly made a formerly mystified theoretical physics truly comprehensible to anyone with high school reading skills and 'street people' in general. Beyond its overt revolutionary scientific import, the social implications are also profound. Bound to surprise and constructively inf luence an enormous number of people for a very long time. Ignoring or denying it won't make it go away. Now I know what E=MC squared means." - Don Donahue, original printer and publisher of ZAP Comix, San Francisco, 1970

"Gravity really is the 4th dimension, and levity and mirth use to be the 5th and 6th dimensions, until K.B. Robertson proved them to be electricity & magnetism, respectively. - Herb Caen, The San Francisco CHRONICLE

"Not without levity, the sharp shooting author expertly documents his academic and historical subject; then - suddenly - the reader is experientially surrounded by it. There is no intellectual escape from the 4-D space-time continuum anymore, in or out of an ignorant or uninterested yawn. The very act of reading these words is directly and physically sustained by it. Observing various responses of others, in the early stages of recognizing it, is a recreation in itself. The documentary is scientifically irreproachable, the informal narrative is a social liberation. The Fascist elements don't like it already." - Sallie Taylor Melinda Bryan, 1979

"Academic L.S.D. in a Stockholm punchbowl, and everybody's invited. Ready or not there is no way out of this but through it. A scientific Odyssey. The most remarkable fact about 'The New Gravity' is that it was not discovered and written fifty or more years ago."
- Gregory Nageotte, Ph.D. Philosophy, Santa Barbara, CA. 1979

"I am unable to disqualify it."
- Dr. Richard Feynman, 1966, Professor Emeritus, Cal Tech

"It reads a hell of a lot more easily and comprehensively than anything else of the subject of Einstein's Relativity. Reads at least as easily as the brass tacks section of any good sci. fi. mag., and it is not science fiction." - Travis T. Hipp, KSAN radio, San Francisco, 1970

"The old saw, 'There is no gravity, the earth sucks', is no longer tractable. The New Gravity (Is The 4th Dimension) is the old gravity, in a pushy new paradigm of Einstein's 4 dimensional space-time continuum. Guaranteed to illuminate even the most diffident mind. It will chancelessly see you and raise you indefinitely. The New Gravity will never let you down."
- Arthur Kretchmer, 1979, Article Editor, PLAYBOY Magazine

'Is gravity really the 4th dimension? Or has the author only cleverly built his theory around reality so that no one can tell the difference? ' - K.B. Robertson, Ibid

The Everything ('cept "Final" ) Theory
Was Einstein right or wrong in saying: "If you can't explain it to your grandmother, you don't understand it"?
"No space empty of field".
'Wavicles' = gravy over potatos or potatos under gravy: the ambivalence of particle and wave theory.
The non-mathematical translation and reinstatement of Einstein's presently abandoned Unified Field Theory
(The math is already fait accompli - ipso facto).
The gravitational effects of the expansion of 4-D physical matter with 5 & 6-D space.
Einstein's so called 'biggest blunder' was right after all.
Mr. Mark McCutcheon's - *'Final Theory' -gravitational party is 47 years tardy.
Electromagnetic resolution of quantum mechanics & field theory.
Atonement of continuity with discontinuity.
Two universal forces instead of four.
Cause of time dilation, negative inertia and black holes.
The original Extraterrestrial Physics 101.
Return of the orphaned Steady State theory.

The undoing of New Age era Einstein, Newton, gravity & gradeschool bashers - http://www.allworldknowledge.com/newton/

Regards,
- Kaiduorkhon

April 5, 2004

To whom it may concern,

My name is Mark S. Halfon and I have known Kent Robertson for more than thirty years. We were neighbors in San Francisco in the early 1970’s and have remained friends through the years. Although we lost contact for quite a while, our friendship has recently been rekindled. Kent is a remarkable individual in many ways. He has a sense of justice that has been at the core of his life. I have always known Kent to be a man of integrity. He cares deeply about the most vulnerable among us – children and women.

Kent’s character is best captured by events that have occurred in his life. I recall one incident when Kent visited my home in Brooklyn. Late at night he heard a woman scream, and he immediately went outside to ensure that the woman was not being victimized. It turns out that she was screaming in jest, but Kent didn’t know that as he went to her defense (against a small phalanx of men at about 3:AM on a Brooklyn side street). Unfortunately there are no "Good Samaritan" laws in the United States, but they wouldn’t be needed if our citizenry exhibited the concern for others that has been the centerpiece of Kent’s life.

There is nothing I prize more than my children. When Kent was visiting my home, he would baby-sit for my son Jesse. Although I was aware of accusations against Kent, I knew that my child was in good hands. It should be noted that Kent has the capacity to become deeply angry at those he perceives to be unjust. His anger can manifest itself as heated rhetoric, but fortunately rhetoric alone is no crime. Despite Kent’s anger and rage at others, I believe he has always controlled his behavior.

He is not aggressively dangerous; he is defensively formidable. Never have I witnessed a moment of violence from a man whom I have known for more than three decades. His words may offend people. His presence, particularly his intellect and unexpected wide spectrum knowledge, may intimidate people. But I see a kind and compassionate human being whose friendship I cherish.

Mark S. Halfon

Associate Professor and Chair

Philosophy Department

Nassau Community College

(Ph. Work: 1-516-572-8013

Home: 1-718–856-8177

Madprof21@optonline.net)

__________________________________________________ _____

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Patrick Wehner and I was Ben Robertson’s Landlord for a period of about 5 years from 1999 to 2004. Ben lived in an apartment complex in Santa Cruz (CA) owned partially by my Mother which I manage.

In the entire time I have been Manager I have never heard of or observed Ben committing any violent act.

Ben and I became friends over the years and he assisted me in various ways to create a good living environment for the other tenants at the 8 unit complex.

In that entire time I never received a valid complaint regarding Ben. At the very beginning of my tenure as manager there was one tenant who had a slight problem with noise, but in my investigation of this complaint I believe this was a problem with the complaining party not having good people skills and Ben cooperated in resolving the matter. Soon after this complaint the other tenant moved in with her family and I thereafter Ben had a good relationship with the rest of the tenants.

I consider Ben a man of his word and a reliable individual. I would rent to him again in a heartbeat.

Sincerely,

Patrick Wehner

pat@sterling-gc.com

ph: 1-408-489-1374

1566 Sabina Way

San Jose, CA 95118

http://forums.delphiforums.com/EinsteinGroupie

Last edited:
Kaiduorkhon said:
(Snide remarks? Make your - ageism oriented - name calling case <Tell me how old I am?>.) Make your - 'way ahead of you' - case. Where's your forum or website? What's the title of your book, authored by whom?

Since you (MacM) didn't address your post to anyone, there's no way of knowing who your post is intended for. In any event, a similar incident occurred a few knots aft, and this is my response to it.

Thanks for the comments. I specifically made this general because there were more than one party guilty of BS posts. Yours has not been one of them.

I do have a web site and a book is in the works. My work includes a review by a world recognized physicist (Dr Edward Allard) which can be googled. I have also conducted physical testing of the push gravity concept.

However, since I strongly believe relativity is flawed and thanks to some dim witted individuals in charge here that swear by relativity I cannot post information about UniKEF but a search of threads and you'll find a thread started by James R himself.

Right. That is why I have accumulated more than a half dozen priori's. How many do you have smart ass.

BTW: This BS post of yours does not acknowledge much less address the VALID mathematical issue I raised. Try doing that next time. :spank:
Everyone knows you are the biggest crackpot on sciforums... :rolleyes:

99.9% of your threads end up in the cesspool or pseudoscience...:rolleyes:

Aah, so BS means ********, i thought you were a fan of back street boys.

Well as you can see, truthseeker, he is one of those guys that says "no, that is totally wrong, this is right and besides that is my theory"
It is so obvious. You wish he could keep his pants on.

Aah, so BS means ********, i thought you were a fan of back street boys.

Well as you can see, truthseeker, he is one of those guys that says "no, that is totally wrong, this is right and besides that is my theory"
It is so obvious. You wish he could keep his pants on.

What is really funny is how you think you are funny. You aren't funny and you definitely aren't smart. I should be embarassed by your BS. I don't think so. You are pathetic.

Yep. They like to pitch but don't like to catch.

Go on and post your link, if you think your theory is linked to mine. But do understand that posting gravity and push in the same sentence is not equal to my theory, Li'll MacM. I was well prepared and well awares that the theories do show up. Non of them include space expansion energy directly from big bang. Don't ignore this post.

I very well know your tactics.

Go on and post your link, if you think your theory is linked to mine. But do understand that posting gravity and push in the same sentence is not equal to my theory, Li'll MacM. I was well prepared and well awares that the theories do show up. Non of them include space expansion energy directly from big bang. Don't ignore this post.

I very well know your tactics.

My tactics? I most certianly do not ignore posts. Not grasping "Gravity" and "Push" in the same sentance puts you at a disavantage since it has been around hundreds of years.

I'll not bother posting a link to UniKEF. James R calls that advertising. Go figure. If advocating any view isn't advertising I'd like to know what it is. Anyhow it can be found on site by clicking on my user name.

How is it, that when I click on your theory, explorer shuts down, and when I reach your paper, it's a tube movie about perpetual motion.

Are you calling that science?

Last edited:
How is it, that when I click on your theory, explorer shuts down, and when I reach your paper, it's a tube movie about perpetual motion.

Are you calling that science?

Interesting. I have no tube movie about perpetual motion. And I have no control over Explorer. Futher more when I click on the link it goes right to the Home Page.

Well all that was no good, you'll just have to send me a book and a bill on that book. But I wont pay more then 35 american dollars.

Interesting. I have no tube movie about perpetual motion. And I have no control over Explorer. Futher more when I click on the link it goes right to the Home Page.

I have my doubts on you MacM. At least Smellsniffsniff is questioning and trying to understand the universe. This already makes him smarter than 90% of the population of earth. It doesn't matter whether he gets it wrong the first, second or even the third time. But each time he comes up with a better conclusion and answer to the questions he is asking. Whether he will ever find the right answer to the questions he himself is asking will never be known until it happens.

I haven't read much posts from you accept a few from this thread and a lot of it sounds like a hoax. If I find you posting new ideas and explaining things that you yourself have questioned. I will change my mind instantly.

I have my doubts on you MacM. At least Smellsniffsniff is questioning and trying to understand the universe. This already makes him smarter than 90% of the population of earth. It doesn't matter whether he gets it wrong the first, second or even the third time. But each time he comes up with a better conclusion and answer to the questions he is asking. Whether he will ever find the right answer to the questions he himself is asking will never be known until it happens.

I haven't read much posts from you accept a few from this thread and a lot of it sounds like a hoax. If I find you posting new ideas and explaining things that you yourself have questioned. I will change my mind instantly.

Having doubts about my views would be perfectly within your perogative. But linking this statement to the assertion that my link shows perpetual motion or that I advocate perpetual motion is out right slander. I most certainly do not.

It would seem very easy for you to just click on my user name and then my web link to verify that it doesn't take you to some perpetual motion flick.

Now let me clarify. There is a U-Tube video of a gravity-bouyancy mechanisim running and it is available on my site but it has nothing to do with my theories and further I've seen the video and the machine only turns 3/4 of a revolution - it is not a running purportedly perpetual machine. It doesn't run at all. It is no more signifigant that placing a weight on a free turning wheel and the wheel rotating until the weight is at the bottom.

But that link is not to that video. Further I have over 200 members and there are hundreds of threads and other authors and a dozen different theories and links on site.

Back