i need some good advice please

well not really at the moment lol yeah some wierd stuff has been happening but now everyone like my friends usually just take it as normal with me, like now i'm called jinx as my latest nickname it's kinda cool but kinda not, the only reason why i'm called that is bc i get these...feelings....when somthing bad is supposed to happen so when i'm talking to them like online i'll b like well i g2g for a bit if somthing bad happends just IM me, i say that whenever i get the feeling somthing bad will happen and then within minuites it's jinx!u did it again omg! and then of course they tell me what happened, it could b just coinsidence but i've been doing it for a while and everytime i say that somthing bad happens lol so yeah nothing else really so what about u any wierd exspiriences or gifts on ur behalf lol

Warning: the above post contains uncyphered teen language

Words to watch out for:lol, jinx, bc, g2g, IM, jinx!, omg, b.

I suspect that this alien message meanings jinx and jinx! are somehow related

I am not clear why dragon and communist hamster are having problems. I assume they are just jesting. The writing is appalling and makes one want to curl up with thesaurus, but it is quite intelligible, nevertheless. Lest anyone is genuinely bemused by it here is a rendition in more conventional English:

Siren

Well, not really any more questions to ask at the moment. You know it's funny, some wierd stuff has been happening to me. However, it has become so commonplace that everyone who knows me, such as my friends, accept it as normal (at least for me).

So now i'm being called Jinx as my latest nickname. (I have mixed feelings about that.) The only reason why i'm called that is because I get these feelings - it is very difficult to describe them. They come to me when something bad is about to happen. When I am talking to my friends, perhaps online, I'll say "Guys I have got to go for a bit. If something bad happens just send me an Instant Message."

I say that whenever I get the feeling that something bad will happen. Then, within minutes, one of my friends will be online:

"Jinx! You did it again! Oh my God."

And then, of course, they tell me what happened. It could be just coincidence, but I've been doing it for a while, and everytime I say that, then something bad happens. So weird. So, I don't have much to add. What about you? Any weird experiences, or gifts on your behalf? That would be amusing!

lol yeah woops laugh out load........yeah i guess i'm just stuck talking like that because i'm an aim like all the time

existabrent said:
Ophiolite, what do my writing remind you of?

why Shakespeare of course.

(O wait...he didnt ask me? did he?)

1-web.jpg

Last edited:
lol.
I've got the exact same comment in the women and dicks thread. In a more "intense" way.
The Women and Dicks is in the cesspool :p

Like Ophiolite said, you could be able to prove a whole world of skeptics wrong, cause what you say you're able to, is nothing short of miracle. Researching your case could provide essential material regarding the relationship between mankind and Higher Energy Source, which has been proven as false in many, many cases before. The problem with your ability, is that it has been claimed so many times throughout the history by people with decepting intentions, that it has hard to judge wether you're truly right or wrong. On behalf of the whole mankind, I truly hope you're right. :)

existabrent said:
Ophiolite, what do my writing remind you of?
You seem like a nice person. I don't especially want to risk hurting you. Do you really want me to answer that?

Back