I don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.A.M.

uniquely dreadful
Valued Senior Member
Had a weird experience, saw an old lady struggling and I mean struggling to lift a heavy package into her shopping cart. There was a whole slew of people around, and no one, not a single person thought to move forward and help her.

Don't we care at all?

If she couldn't lift it why did she buy it? The stupid, greedy old fool. If I'd seen her I'd've kicked her ass.

If she couldn't lift it why did she buy it? The stupid, greedy old fool. If I'd seen her I'd've kicked her ass.

I would be surprised if she did not find many things heavy, she was really old, maybe in her 80s.

The scary thing was, she was driving herself too.

She shouldn't be out and about, running over dogs and buying heavy goods then. Why didn't she just stay home and order it off Amazon? People don't think.

Had a weird experience, saw an old lady struggling and I mean struggling to lift a heavy package into her shopping cart. There was a whole slew of people around, and no one, not a single person thought to move forward and help her.

Don't we care at all?

Sam, it's just more proof of what I've been trying to tell everyone all along ...people CLAIM to care about others, but it's only words to make themselves feel better and to project an image that they want others to see.

No, Sam, people don't care! And all one has to do is look around, any day, anywhere, any time, and you'll see it played out time and time again.

No, Sam, people don't care about others .....THEY JUST MAKE THAT CLAIM.

Baron Max

I would have helped her. For as hateful as the liberals try to make me out to be, I would help most anyone I saw who needed it. When God tells me to do something I do it no matter how weird it seems at the time.

This was an interesting topic. It made me think.:)

Human beings are selfish by nature. Some more so than others.

Pretty lame to not help an old lady that you see is struggling with something.

There was a case a long time ago in Melbourne (Australia) where a girl had been attacked as she was putting her shopping in her car one night. As she was being raped in the backseat, she was screaming for help and some people walked right past the open door as she was being raped and could hear her begging for help, and not one single person came to her aid.

In short, people are arseholes.

She shouldn't be out and about, running over dogs and buying heavy goods then. Why didn't she just stay home and order it off Amazon? People don't think.

She was also very surprised when I offered to help, I don't think she is computer literate. And from what I could gather, she lives alone. I found it incredibly sad.

I would have helped her. For as hateful as the liberals try to make me out to be, I would help most anyone I saw who needed it. When God tells me to do something I do it no matter how weird it seems at the time.

This was an interesting topic. It made me think.:)

She was black.

She was also very surprised when I offered to help, I don't think she is computer literate. And from what I could gather, she lives alone. I found it incredibly sad.
Although not sad enough to giver her computer lessons, obviously. Which is exactly what she needs.

Actually, oddly enough, I get approached a lot by women needing help. Maybe it's my manly Sean-Connery-like chest, or my slurring Edinburgh brogue.

Anyway, to date I've had to give two women lifts whilst on my way to work - one to the doctor for her foot (couldn't walk it, fair enough) and one to the mechanic because her car was dead. So I've helped. Used to do outreach classes for free to schools too. And I hold doors, carry packages, all that sort.

I like helping others and lending people in need a helping hand. It gives me a moment in my busy day to stop and plan my cold, cold revenge on the world.

Actually, oddly enough, I get approached a lot by women needing help. Maybe it's my manly Sean-Connery-like chest, or my slurring Edinburgh brogue.

Anyway, to date I've had to give two women lifts whilst on my way to work - one to the doctor for her foot (couldn't walk it, fair enough) and one to the mechanic because her car was dead. So I've helped. Used to do outreach classes for free to schools too. And I hold doors, carry packages, all that sort.

I like helping others and lending people in need a helping hand. It gives me a moment in my busy day to stop and plan my cold, cold revenge on the world.

I remember when I was about 4 years old (in kindergarten) I witnessed a car accident and refused to give my water bottle for the victim. It made my mother very sad. So I was actually born wicked, I've improved with age.

No doubt it also boosts your self-image and helps you to feel a bit better about all the things, in your life and out of it, over which you have no control.

I hold doors for people too, and don't mind helping a bit as long as it doesn't put me out too much. Once I gave a homeless drug addict a cigarette and a dirty look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back