I am an alien

Why does it not surprise me that you would know 4 delusional people that are perfectly willing to share there delusions with you?

ha... I know about 8 billion people who are deluded all tryng to share their beliefs....and opigions... and you are just another of them...:D

did you look at the link I provided [ chemira genetics] ?
well open your eyes to possibiity.....

Did you know that a recent and large genetics survey of a large group of the European population proved that deceased Egyptian Pharoh Tutankhamun specific genes exist at a rate of 85% in currently living and supposedly functional European males. [survey reported in the ABC news here in Australia - possibly non-verified]

Have you considered the possibility that the so called alien races of the Pleidian star cluster may actually be more human genetically than we are?

bet you haven't...:eek:

Try this:
Are you aware of the USA military funded genetics DNA Global data base survey system, where all Dna material available or presented is surveyed and catelogued.
[I happen to know the man and his corporate front, employed by the USA Military to help build this data base system.]

[chuckle] yep your own DNA may already be flagged as "alien" by the USA military and you would not even know it.
such is the reality of chimera genetics... :)

Note: You Americans are SO clever, you realised years ago that the easiest and most effective way for the Earth to be "invaded" or "conquered" by a so called Alien race who were masters of the genome and genetic engineering was to transform the existing human genome to match their own.
Anecdotal Evidence of Alien genetic harvesting has been around for ages....locked up in the paranoid ramblings of so many institutionalised humans severely traumatised by their Alien encounters of years ago.
over sensational video about harvesting..... most bizzare yes?

[video=youtube;ZcBlIe8u0q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcBlIe8u0q8[/video]

Last edited:
Back