I am an alien

You ought to start a thread on that, OrionStar. This will be the first time human beings have had contact with real aliens. Please introduce yourself.

In fact, I'll move your post to a new thread... done.

Oh my god! I too am an alien in earth and I didn't think other aliens exist here! I think he is more intelligent than us.

I am an alien. Yep, true alien in your planet.

Welcome OrionStar to this forum and this planet. Um, if you don't mind a little help with your English: you should say on your planet. ;). So where are you from, and how long will you be staying? Have you brought anything to barter?

Oh my god! I too am an alien in earth and I didn't think other aliens exist here! I think he is more intelligent than us.
Hah! We having a saying here on this planet. It never rains but it pours. Do you understand?

Okay, we have another saying: One is a novelty; two is an invasion.

Tell us more. How did you get here and what do you want? :)

I have permission only to tell that I am here. I can't tell any more information about me. We know that you humans will find and invade our planet and make it like earth. :bugeye:

He must have lost his communicator while sowing his wild oats. Either that or he didn't like the accommodations. Star/Stargirl, that is. Probably gender is irrelevant at warp speed.

Of course this could just be a person who made is past border security.

I have permission only to tell that I am here. I can't tell any more information about me. We know that you humans will find and invade our planet and make it like earth. :bugeye:

Most likely a lot of them would. I wouldn't, and earth kinda sucks to me. If you have giants spiders its just not going down for me.

Back