I´ve seen the begin of the World End

The time that I´ve seen in my meditation is coming soon,,, Iran is going to attack Isrrael,,, The best that we can do is to stop this event... please if someone listens to me tries to avoid it with massive manifestations in opposition to the war.... The one who wants to see to dead millions is only the inhuman.......

Well, I have come back, for all the people who want to belive in my prediction, it is time to look around the news of Iran, its nuclear power and the intention to drestroy Isrrael. Well my people it is time to prepare ourself for the worst. Looking for a safe place in the next two years will be good idea........

See you....

It isn`t wrong if you don`t belive I can`t do nothing. You will try to contact me when this will happen.

If any of the viewer want to know a safe place contac me directly.....

djzakzuk@hotmail.com

Thank you

It isn`t wrong
It was either wrong or you're too late.

In addition witn my dream, the premonitio that I´ve seen in my meditation, I can say: it is going to happend in 2006 - 9 of april.
We have only one and a half year to ejoy the life
A year and a half... posted 02-01-05, 01:01 PM - FIVE years ago.

Go away, we all died in WW3 and don't have time to read your nonsense.

Well I was wrong at this time, sure I know but I`ve been in classes to develop my gift, I have taken around 3 years studying, studying my prediction and obviusly doing something else, for this reason I haven`t been here for so long......well after all this time I am not sure what day is exactly the beginning.....All I have is a clue....

Well there is a country in the middle east who will destory a temple in Jerusalen, and the news has given me the reason to selec Iran as a country who want to use a massive destruction weapon "nuclear missile" to do it.....I have seen in my meditation a missile flying across the desert up to destroying the temple in Jerusalem......And the missile has done it.

That is all.....nothing else to say.....

Good By for ever..............

Well I was wrong at this time, sure I know but I`ve been in classes to develop my gift, I have taken around 3 years studying, studying my prediction and obviusly doing something else, for this reason I haven`t been here for so long......well after all this time I am not sure what day is exactly the beginning.....All I have is a clue....

Well there is a country in the middle east who will destory a temple in Jerusalen, and the news has given me the reason to selec Iran as a country who want to use a massive destruction weapon "nuclear missile" to do it.....I have seen in my meditation a missile flying across the desert up to destroying the temple in Jerusalem......And the missile has done it.

That is all.....nothing else to say.....

Good By for ever..............

Dont go yet - I want tomorrow's lottery numbers

Well, I have come back, for all the people who want to belive in my prediction, it is time to look around the news of Iran, its nuclear power and the intention to drestroy Isrrael. Well my people it is time to prepare ourself for the worst. Looking for a safe place in the next two years will be good idea........

See you....

These aren't what we call prophetic dreams, this is what we call "Looking at the Newspaper"

How were things in the asylum by the way.
How did you manage to get let out?
Did you just pretend to be sane, or did you escape?:)

Well I was wrong at this time, sure I know but I`ve been in classes to develop my gift
Why on Earth would anyone want to develop the "gift" of being wrong?

I have taken around 3 years studying, studying my prediction
You've been studying your prediction?
A prediction that we'd all be dead, a prediction that was shown to be wrong 3 and a half years ago? How much "study" does it require?

All I have is a clue....
That is not at all apparent.

Well I was wrong at this time, sure I know but I`ve been in classes to develop my gift, I have taken around 3 years studying, studying my prediction and obviusly doing something else,

I wonder what the something else is? I hate it when they leave you hanging like that.

On the temple being destroyed thing, there will be a 3rd temple (maybe that's what you saw).

Oh and the most optimal places of safety during the imminent nuclear war to come will be the mountains of Africa (particularly near the southern part of Africa or in the sub-Saharan area - even the Saharan). Of course, anywhere away from highly populated urban areas. Find high ground. It's going to be a little hard to be underground, but that's possible as well. Of course, if you believe in the rapture, you wouldn't have to worry about WWIII.

Back