I´ve seen the begin of the World End

Ophiolite said:
My cat is slightly upset. Do you think that counts?

Naw, he probably just saw your look after realizing you were hungry for breakfast and out of cereal.

Zakzuk said:
I have seen the begin of the III World War. For me is the end due to that this war will be with Atomic Bomb. Look the news: to be honest Iran will open the fire against Isrrael. I saw it in my meditation Iran will attack Isrrael on April 2006.

Zakzuk said:
April 16 - 2006........

Zakzuk, today is a very special day because it's April 17th 2006 everywhere in the world AND Iran did not attack Israel. This means your 'vision' was utterly incorrect and nothing more than a fantasy. This result should also serve as another point of evidence that humans do not have the ability to perceive the future. That very idea is pure fantasy.

Dear everybody

Good, my promise was step out of this special chat if my prediction will not happend.

I have to accept that it isn´t happend, but don´t forget that we are near to the war: Iran have already finished their uranium schedule and they can built a nuclear bom in any moment, don´t forget that they want to eliminate Isrrael.

Thank for look my coments and see you for ever...

If the war begin write me a E-mail I´ll be outstanding for you.

dj_zakzuk@yahoo.com

Zakzuk said:
Dear everybody

Good, my promise was step out of this special chat if my prediction will not happend.

I don't see most people caring about that promise. What would be more impressive is for you to admit that your vision was pure fantasy.

Zakzuk said:
I have to accept that it isn´t happend, but...

The use of the word 'but' in the English language cancels out the previous part of the message. There is no cancellation here. You were wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. BIG SPANKIN' FAILURE. Not only do you have to accept that your vision did not occur, you now have to confront the very real truth that your 'visions' are not perceptions of the future.

Zakzuk said:
don´t forget that we are near to the war: Iran have already finished their uranium schedule and they can built a nuclear bom in any moment, don´t forget that they want to eliminate Isrrael.

"The" war? Iran is 3+ years away from nuclear weapons capacity, it's been known for decades (possibly longer) that Iran hates Israel. I also dont think Iran would poison the Israeli environment with nuclear weapons if they want to ultimately occupy that land.

Zakzuk said:
Thank for look my coments and see you for ever...

If the war begin write me a E-mail I´ll be outstanding for you.

dj_zakzuk@yahoo.com

Thank you for participating in an experiment where the fantastic is shown to be fantasy.

Simply if the world was to end, it would probably be down to a bunch of nutjobs that want to make the future the way they dreamed/imagined/fantasized it burned, just so they could turn around and make out their religion and abilities accurate.

Those sorts of people I really can't appreciate existing.

You have to give zakzuk some credit for returning to the scene of his failure, even given the anonymity of the internet.

I have come back, just read my prophecie again, it is in my first post. I don´t know when it will happen, but I am sure it will.

Zakzuk said:
I have come back, just read my prophecie again, it is in my first post. I don´t know when it will happen, but I am sure it will.
That is not a useful prediction, or indeed a prediction at all. It is a guess. A useful prediction has details and a narrow window during which the event is predicted to occur.

Zakzuk said:

That's an example of cognitive dissonance.

Let us at least give this person the respect he deserves for actually admitting - as opposed to ignoring - the fact that his vision did not come to pass on the date he said it would.

Thank you Prince James,,,,,,,you are exactly a good reader, just people like you can read the true.

Safe

We are at least safe for a little time, natural phenomena that can eliminate entire countries and nuclear collapse that can begin in the half east. I was out of this chat for too many reason, but now I´m here to say everybody that we have to enjoy highest possible.

Give a hand to whom need
Make peace to everybody
Do meditation
and screem for love.

Hello, I have the future vision, I can see the future in my dreams, but also I practice meditation. I´ve seen the end of the world. It is going to begin in the Mouth Temple, it is in Jerusalem City. The arabian want to drestroy it and when this will happen we must look for a save place. The world is in dangerous. Place if somebody belive in my meditation place take care when this begun by aribian....

Yeah I als0 had a visi0n:

41_i_20674.jpg

and 0wiiiieee!

Didn't Pat Robertson predict something like this?
Or was that simply an attack as opposed to the end of the world?

Back