Hypocrisy Issues in the Bible !!!

It was kind of stupid of your friend to include the Old Testament ones, seeing as they do nothing to discredit Scripture, but merely reveal the lacking morality of characters like Saul and Amnon.

The New Testament ones are interesting, but it's obvious that you're grasping for straws. Mohammed probably contradicted himself just as many times as Jesus ever did. Does it really matter?

well, you are an athiest, so please stay out of it, I need christians to answer, thank you very much.

You don't need to be a Christian to understand the Bible.

You're such a con, I find it hard to laugh at you.

Proud_Muslim said:
Jesus forbids calling someone a fool (Matt 5:22), then he does it (Matt 23:17, 19, Lk 11:40).
Piece of cake even for an agnostic. Lets read shall we…

• Matthew 5:22
    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Got it, Jesus. Dont call your BROTHER a fool. You got it chief! But…

• Matthew 23:17
    Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
Why is that dear Jesus? Arent those fools your BROTHERS?

• Matthew 12:50
    For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Thank you Jesus now we understand. Those fools aint doing the will of yor Father in heaven so they aint your brothers in the first place.

Jesus knows best. :D

Last edited:
From the Quran, Chapter 3

Verse 84. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "We believe in Allâh and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob) and Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)] and what was given to Mûsa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allâh) we have submitted (in Islâm)."

Who's is the hypocrite now? This verse clearly says the earlier scriptures all came from the same god.

From the Noble Quran
42. Ash-Shûra

verse 13. He (Allâh) has ordained for you the same religion (Islâm) which He ordained for Nûh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad SAW), and that which We ordained for Ibrahîm (Abraham), Mûsa (Mosesý) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions[] in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Mushrikûn[] , is that to which you (O Muhammad SAW) call them. Allâh chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience.

Proud Muslim, are you calling Allah a hypocrite? Don't be afraid to speak up and defend your slander of Allah's word.

Please ignore that provocation, ProudMuslim.

No one is here to denigrate or lessen your beliefs.

Most, however, would appreciate it if you'd quit it with the "My God's stronger than yours" strategem. It's tiresome, please.

I beg your pardon, Rappaccini, I'm simply pointing out the words of the Noble Quran, which states that God, or Allah, ordained Judaism, Christianity, and Islam himself, and it is not for followers of God to doubt his wisdom in doing so. Furthermore, making divisions between sects seems to be the height of arrogance and sin. That's not my feeling, that's what the Quran says. I'm quoting from Proud Muslim's own source material! What's up with that?

What is more hypocritical, pointing out the contradictions in another religion, or doing so when your religion tells you not to?
I have resorted to non-muslim sources in the past, but now he is condradicting his own source of wisdom. I doubt he will reply at all.

>>"Allâh chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience."

Oh my prophetic soul! A while back, I told PM that we were obviously not all privileged to learn what he did and that he should therefore not criticize us if we don't believe what he does.
I asked him what he has done in order to make me believe that Islam was the only right religion -- and he never answered!
Now who's the real hypocrite ...

You see, suddenly all the professed hopeless athiests become so concerned about the bible and instead of leaving this thread to the christians to answer, they started talking about the noble quran and Islam !! you guys are HYPOCRITES, no wonder not a single one of you DARED to answer the original post !!!

I am still waiting for answers from christians!! or are the athiests here only fake christians who are too scared to declare their christianity like DOCTOR HATE !!! :rolleyes:

Actually i think the atheists are just pointing out that christianity isnt the only hypocritical religion, i doubt they have any interest in defending it.

Well, here is another issue, this is RELIGION SECTION, what the hell those hopeless athiests are doing here in the first place ??? :bugeye:

Hey , proud muslim. I think your encounter with those who hate you while saying they are christians has veiled your mind to what it is to be a christian.

God is love. And Jesus is the love of God that came to the world.
God does not hate! Hate is an evil emotion. The bible in the book of 1st John says those who hate will be judged as those who commited murder.They by hating commit murder in their hearts.

The God of the bible strongly dissaproves of sin. the hebrew,greek and arabic languages have the right word wrongly translated in english to be hate.
So proud Muslim a true christian will not hate you but love. Jesus himself loves you. The God of the bible loves you too, and he knows you are a muslim.

The principal message of christianity is that all men have sinned. A sin according to the bible is evils such as anger, jealousy,covetousness,lying,adultery,fornication, witchcraft,stealing etc.
For this sinful nature man became separated from the creator-God.
Abraham,moses, Jacob,ishmael,isaac among other prophets used to sacrifice animals as payment for their sins and their household/friends.
But in this day God provided himself with a sacrifice, the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. That was and is Jesus. No more animal sacrifices for our sins for he paid for them at the cross.we have to repent from sinful ways and believe in christ jesus and then live a godly lifestyle.

satan won't let you believe that Jesus was crucified as he does not want you to have a savior.
That is the big difference between being a christian and a Muslim.
Islam denies the sacrificial death of christ among other things. The bible affirms it.
Dear proud muslim ask the "God of Heaven' to show you the truth about jesus.
Unfortunately some of the worst witnesses for christ will be those who purport to be christian. so don't be turned off if you encounter hostility from a christian person especially if you are of a different race/culture. they forget the God of the bible is LOVE.(Prophet muhammad also said that some of the worst witnesses for islam are some muslims.)
I hope one day you encounter the presence and life-transforming power of Jesus.

Back