Humour

High Society.
34c8bcc6ee9a159e01b06b7eca60cce7823851571940050.jpg

https://amomedia.com/186105-funny-sports-photos.html?

Last edited:
Trump shows the world he can dominate a Bible. When asked, he replied:
"I lifted it all by myself, with one arm, and yes, it's a Bible".

Trump then dominated the entrance to a Church along with his cadre of officials. The sole female in the cadre was smiling because she knew how to lift a Bible too.
But today she was leaving the dominating to her boss.

Donald Trump will be remembered as the president who fiddled with 200 miles of border wall, while a pandemic burned through his chances of re-election.

When you're old, and you start explaining why you walk down stairs or ramps slowly, as if you're a little infirm or dizzy, maybe a secret alcoholic, and you blame it on your shoes, then you explain why you drink water from a glass carefully, blaming your tie, the next thing people expect is you taking your dentures out and explaining something people by this time really don't want to hear.

When you're old, and you start explaining why you walk down stairs or ramps slowly, as if you're a little infirm or dizzy, maybe a secret alcoholic, and you blame it on your shoes, then you explain why you drink water from a glass carefully, blaming your tie, the next thing people expect is you taking your dentures out and explaining something people by this time really don't want to hear.
But a biologist may classify you as a "pseudopod".......:)

billvon said ;

ESoSV0QWAAAGUbF

Trump: "I hope my people weep for me in my time of trial and tribulation........(snickers)

He just read the history of Nero and wanted to compose his own lament about all the people he is killing.

He even stole Nero's lyrics, except he changed the word "fire" to "virus". Even in disaster he cannot help plagiarizing other peoples artistic work.

Last edited:
Even Trump's followers are so confused they haven't got a clue of how to answer questions.

Trump: "testing creates more sick people".

The Trump gang: "aawww, he's just joking"

Trump: "I'm not joking", and orders a stop to testing (a medical decision)

The Trump gang: aawww, he's just joking"

No gang , Trump is not joking........ he's the Joker........ and he is coming for all of us....:eek:

Last edited:
I knew I was getting old when young women with babies in strollers started passing me.

Donald Trump will be remembered as the president who fiddled with 200 miles of border wall, while a pandemic burned through his chances of re-election.

Suppose it's better than Biden fiddling with 200 kids, women and men ;)

Back