humans are animals, or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a sci-fi thriller.

"YORDA AND THE SPIDER MEN".

" What;s that crawling up your leg ? " said mom to Yoda. " I have reason to believe it is an arachnid", answerd Yord bravely. She smiled to herself as she remembered her boyfriend's hand in the cinema ( at the movies , American edition ) ....

How about a sci-fi thriller.

"YORDA AND THE SPIDER MEN".

" What;s that crawling up your leg ? " said mom to Yoda. " I have reason to believe it is an arachnid", answerd Yord bravely. She smiled to herself as she remembered her boyfriend's hand in the cinema ( at the movies , American edition ) ....

lol :p

humans are animals

*humans are animals*

because they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's understandable that humans want to think they are animaals because they've been brainwashed so long by religions to think they are the center of the universe. but it's not entirely correct, and the religious viewpoint is not entirely correct either.

it's understandable that humans want to think they are animaals because they've been brainwashed so long by religions to think they are the center of the universe. but it's not entirely correct, and the religious viewpoint is not entirely correct either.

This makes no sense at all, religion teaches the opposite !
Religion teaches what you say about humans not being animals.

I haven't noticed any specific factor that makes humans not animals. We are different than other animals, just as they are different from us, but by definition humans belong in the animal kingdom. We don't fit into the other kingdoms and are not different enough to have our own kingdom.

An ant is also very, very different from a shark. More different in fact than we are from mole rats.

molerat.jpg

Wow.. the adventures of Yorda.. cool.

our apartment is full of insects now because i talked about them. in the kitchen there was an insect flying around an artificial flower. it thought it was a real flower. there's also a stinging insect on my window, so i'll probably have to kill it or i can't sleep. it never realizes that it can't go through a window.

our apartment is full of insects now because i talked about them. in the kitchen there was an insect flying around an artificial flower. it thought it was a real flower. there's also a stinging insect on my window, so i'll probably have to kill it or i can't sleep. it never realizes that it can't go through a window.

Why are you telling me this ?
It's absurd that you are going to kill an insect because it's on the outside of your window.
It will leave by itself.

I think you take pleasure in killing little defenseless animals.

Yorda, what the fuck?

Why do you feel the need to kill an insect for being on the OUTSIDE of your window?

I could understand if you had a phobia of insects and one came near you and you panicked and lashed out and crushed it, but killing it for being safely on the other side of glass?

You're sketchy.

Why do you feel the need to kill an insect for being on the OUTSIDE of your window?

Read the fucking post!

She doesn't say it's on the outside of the window does she? If it was she'd be able to sleep wouldn't she?

You need to stop sitting around fantasizing about being raped and start focusing on your future.

most people think that humans were created last on earth because they're the most advanced, but humans were actually the first creatures on earth, and all animals descended from "humans". of course, we didn't look like modern humans back then, we were very different from what we are now. later we evolved an apelike appearance, and then even later we evolved our modern human appearance.

This makes no sense at all, religion teaches the opposite !
Religion teaches what you say about humans not being animals.

humans think very black and white. does it have to be either religion or science? take the golden middle path: theosophy.

there are 4 life forms (4 elements): matter, plants, animals, humans. humans are human, but they are also "made of" animals, plants and matter. humans are partly animal because they have all animal abilities, such as feelings. animals don't include human abilities like free conscious thinking, just like plants don't include animal abilities (feelings).

the less evolved can't have the abilities of those which are more advanced, but they have all the abilities of those before them.

We are different than other animals, just as they are different from us,

in our age of materialism, people only see what is physical, and don't give as much credit to spiritual things. all animals are physically distinct from each other, but humans are the only ones who are spiritually and mentally distinct from all animals.

We don't fit into the other kingdoms and are not different enough to have our own kingdom.

humans are as distinct from animals as animals are from plants.

Read the fucking post!

She doesn't say it's on the outside of the window does she? If it was she'd be able to sleep wouldn't she?

You need to stop sitting around fantasizing about being raped and start focusing on your future.

Then why did he say that it will never realize that it can't go through the window ?
If that is true then it will stay on the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back