human level artificial intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
the link in the first post is a dead end.

the link to the website is:

human
level
artificial
intelligence
.com

click on notes --> AI demo or AI videogame demo

Cure for cancer? Well there are already drugs and treatments that can stop it in its tracks. I think the researchers are concentrating on preventative measures aren't they? Prevention is better than cure, right?

If cancer is caused by a gene mutation as many progressives diseases are it should be possible to isolate the mutating gene/s and find some way of switching them off. Or to teach the good cells to eradicate the bad cells.

Of course when weve 'cured' cancer I suppose we'll all be living to 150 but with alzhiemers for the last 60 of those years? Hope our social welfare programmes can cope with that. What's that...what social welfare programmes..???

I'm always amused by arguments that intelligent machines will quickly become more intelligent than humans and eradicate us. Aren't we intelligent beings doing a pretty good job at that already?

curing cancer no big deal?? you know how many people actually die each year from cancer??? This technology will not only cure cancer but AIDS and all human diseases including future diseases.

an addition to this is the fact that we use machines to change physical objects. We can use the machines to change the structure of human dna. The average age for a human being is 80 years old. The reason why is because god made the human dna that way. The technology can be used so that we can manipulate the dna to the point where the human host don't die. The average age for human beings in the future is 1 million years or 10 billion.

But like i said before this type of technology uses nanotechnology and a "different type of computing". My human level artificial intelligence program only advances this "different type of computing". it will ultimately be up to doctors and the medical community to do the programming.

seems like the perfect torture device. Tell us what you know or your going to have boobs for the rest of your life. Best of all it isn't really torture according to the law

Last edited:
The post is steering in the medicine category. since HLAI means so much things i'm going to concentrate on automated cars.

for sometime now scientists have tried to build a car that can drive safely from one place to the next in the safest and fastest way possible. This means avoiding other cars on the road and stoping when there is a red light. I will demonstrate that my computer program is intelligent by building a car videogame. if the AI can drive the car safely from one place to the next that means it has intelligence. You can see and play with the AI videogame and judge for yourselfs wether this AI is really intelligent or not.

http://www.humanlevelartificialintelligence.com/demoinstruct2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back