Huge Earthquake this month JULY 08

The Japan is a 6.8 thats a pup. I am sure that 6.8's happen all the time.

I want compensation. I've spent all my money and am up to my neck in debt. I told my bank manager that there is nothing to worry about but he won't believe me.

I want compensation. I've spent all my money and am up to my neck in debt. I told my bank manager that there is nothing to worry about but he won't believe me.

See post 65. July isn't over yet.. keep spending that money ;)

When... er... if the prediction fails, we have to track down the guys organization and let them know what liars they are.

A major Earthquake will happen this month in July 08. The earthquake will be centered in SE Asia. It will be the biggest earthquake the current society has seen in its life time and will have multiple effects on the planet. The Earthquake will start the rubble of the United States and damage China severely. This Earthquake will cause a giant tidal wave that will affect the Eastern Pacific Islands as wel

well it did rubble USA...in California, and bit in Japan...but to call it a major cause of natural disaster and economical is over-statement for sure.

There was an earthquake in California, it was pretty big, but I don't think anything was damaged or anyone got hurt.

I hear it was one of those on-the-phone "hang on, wait for this earthquake to finish" types.

Oh, well, whatever. Now that the time is up, all I can say is that it's heart-warming to see yet another woo-woo fall flat on his face.

I can hardly wait for the HUGE change predicted by the Mayan calender in a few years, too. that will be another time that will quitely pass without anyone even noticing. :D

(Except for us realists that will LAUGH LOUDLY at all the stupid, stupid people who believed something tremendous was actually going to occurr.) Heh!

Back