How will religion handle this.......

Originally posted by MShark
The point of my original post in where I mentioned science crossing the line was that science is and has been used in ways that go beyond what I consider good science.
I agree that science can be distorted and misused.

That is what this is all about? Would it have made you feel better if I said 'extremely unlikely'?

No, but you at least you would've made some sense.

It annoys me when someone picks some tiny semantical rant that has little to do with the topic at hand...

Apparently it doesn't annoy you enough since you decided to reply(thrice). You attempted to make an issue out of my statement so what's your problem?

Tell me, what do you think are the chances aliens are referenced as you suggest in the bible

This goes right back to the reading comprehension skills.....last chance.....see if you can deduce the answers in the following statement:

There is much debate whether the Nephilim are angels, demons or aliens. I'm not taking a stand on whether these "Nephilim" are proof of ET's in the Bible. I just want to point out that it is a possibility .

This goes right back to the reading comprehension skills.....last chance.....see if you can deduce the answers in the following statement:
Ok smart guy, maybe your superior reading comprehension skills can help me out -

How does this:
There is much debate whether the Nephilim are angels, demons or aliens. I'm not taking a stand on whether these "Nephilim" are proof of ET's in the Bible. I just want to point out that it is a possibility .

Answers this question:
Tell me, what do you think are the chances aliens are referenced as you suggest in the bible

I know you pointed out the possibilty. I was just asking for opinion on the probability. But surely you knew that with your excellent reading comprehension skills and all...

Ok, I am done with this.

Jaxom,
here's possible proof of god. At what point do you stop asking for more proof?
You said he performed some miracles. It would matter what these miracles are. I mean, just because an alien can make a spoon float doesn't mean I am going to accept him as god.

Tangible and scientifically proven evidence that this alien was reponsible for the creation of life on earth would be have me believing he was our creator. But even then, why would I worship this alien?

Capn

Don't take me too seriously. It was just a case of one upmanship running amok. I apologize if I pushed it too far, being the newbie you always want to defend your position but I have no feelings of animosity towards you, nor do I actually question your intelligence.

Pax

So, society would have a cow, and the churches would try to give comfort and solace, like they've been doing, what kind of cow would they have to address? That will tell you what doctrinal changes occur.

CounslerCoffee, the rantings of a madman. Threats across a medium with no physical contact or no identity........coward.

Am I the only who thinks that Jusmeig is ***

My Own Edit: I should not say such things.

Jusmeig, it was joke. Don't call me a coward either. **** **** ***** **** *** **** ** *** *** ***

Edit, again: I should not say such things!

Why do you want to abuse people and start trouble on a religious internet forum......I would just get fired up on beer and head down the local bar???

At least you can scream at someone WITHOUT HAVING TO TYPE IT!

Back