How to Get to Heaven (According to Jesus !)

P

Proud_Syrian

Many people in the Gospel asked that very same question
directly to Jesus and let's see what the reply was;

"And behold, one came up to him, saying, "Teacher, what good deed must I do, to have eternal life?"
"And he said to him, "Why do you ask me about what is good? One there is who is good. If you would enter life, keep the
commandments." Matthew 19:16-17

Here according to Jesus, to enter Heaven, we follow the
commandments.

A question to the Christians is: why would Jesus mislead this man
if the 'only way to heaven was through the blood of Jesus'?????

More about this very interesting CONTRADICTION in the very basic of salvation in christianity:

http://www.jesus-or-allah.com/ click on Salvation on the right side of the front page.

I don't see the contradiction. Jesus was not a lawyer. The appropriate answer may differ for every person depending on their ability to understand. In Jesus's time, there were not even any christians yet, he was not christian, and his message of salvation is a christian interpretation. What he was really saying is perhaps to subtle and profound for such as yourself, who need everything spelled out for you. Think for yourself, the kingdom of heaven is within. Anyway, according to christian dogma, we all get eternal life, even if we spend it in hell.

Another one:

Christians believe death comes through SIN, their God died, which means their God is Sinner !!

How absurd !

:p

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
Another one:

Christians believe death comes through SIN, their God died, which means their God is Sinner !!

How absurd !

Their god din't die, his son did and he died for the sins of his fellow men not through sinful acts...he died as a sacrifice, not because he was a hedonistic bastard.

Another one:

How absurd !

I'm impressed. What do you do for an encore? Fart? :D

Another one:

How absurd !

Proud_S, when ever you post something anti christian , you really burn vienna and Randolf. hehe. i can smell the smoke coming out.

Originally posted by 567
Proud_S, when ever you post something anti christian , you really burn vienna and Randolf. hehe. i can smell the smoke coming out.

oooohhh.. BBQ:p

And I guess one could say payback's a bitch..

:eek:

Originally posted by sargentlard
Their god din't die, his son did and he died for the sins of his fellow men not through sinful acts...he died as a sacrifice, not because he was a hedonistic bastard.

Make up your mind, is jesus GOD or the Son of God ??

God does not need to sacrifice his ALLEGED son for us...God cant be like us and have sons, God cant be equated with his creation.

http://www.jesus-or-allah.com

Originally posted by 567

:D

They can never ever dare to mess with a MUSLIM....The consequences will be unaffordable for them.

They can never ever dare to mess with a MUSLIM....The consequences will be unaffordable for them.
The consequences?? Sounds like just another muslim type of threat, taught and passed down the years from that illiterate child molester mohammed.

:D :D

You see, I told you, when uncircumcized Animals like vienna get pissed off, he turns to insults and bashing.

I think my posts are working very well.

You see, I told you, when uncircumcized Animals like vienna get pissed off, he turns to insults and bashing.

I think my posts are working very well.

Not really, your posts just confirm what a pathetic little muslim you really are. You are a weak person who follows a very violent religion.

To improve your life you should really consider becoming a Christian, then you could have all your sins forgiven and change your evil ways. Also follow the true path to a good life and reach heaven, otherwise there is no hope for you.

Do yourself and the world a favour, become a Christian and invite all your family to join too..... :D

Do yourself and the world a favour, become a Christian and invite all your family to join too.....

LOL.. yes and then become just like Vienna:p... and possibly go and shoot some staff at abortion clinics... Then you can join them in heaven as well..

Originally posted by Bells
LOL.. yes and then become just like Vienna:p... and possibly go and shoot some staff at abortion clinics... Then you can join them in heaven as well..

Ha ha, I'm sure he would enjoy it, maybe you too eh? :D

That's nice, PS. What are you planning to do for an encore - blow up a Christian cathedral? If your sorry religion looks pathetic to the Western world, just remember - it's people like you and your violent, blood-lusting brethren who've made it that way.

I don't like Christianity - not by a long shot. But I'd take the ignorance and stupidity of Christianity over the violence and bloodshed of your nasty religion any day of the week. :mad:

The Muslim motto:

The Christian motto:

Do yourself and the world a favour, become a Christian and invite all your family to join too... go and shoot some staff at abortion clinics...

Although oversimplified, those statements summarize best what Islam and Christianity have come to represent in modern society.

I could care less if you use each other for target practice - perhaps that’s the only way violence and ignorance will eventually be eradicated.

It’s just unfortunate the rest of us wind up getting caught in the line of fire.

Originally posted by Bells

LOL :D

Or join the Christian terrorists in the LRA ( Lord Resistance Army ) in Uganda and kill and murder thousands of innocent civilians.

http://www.evilbible.com

Originally posted by Nehushta
That's nice, PS. What are you planning to do for an encore - blow up a Christian cathedral? If your sorry religion looks pathetic to the Western world, just remember - it's people like you and your violent, blood-lusting brethren who've made it that way.

Nah, Islam is NOT violent religion but it is not hypocritical one.

Islam ,unlike christianity, is a realistic religion, if you hit me and insulted me as a muslim, then I will hit you back, this is what my great religion told me to do, ISLAM TAUGHT US NOT TO REWARD AGGRESSORS AND KILLERS, ISLAM TAUGHT US TO CRUSH THEM SO THAT PEACE CAN PREVAIL ON EARTH.

''Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

Read how the Bible teachs christians to be peaceful:

2KI NGS2:23-24 Forty-two children are mauled and killed, presumably according to the will of God , for having jeered at a man of God

2KINGS 6:29 "So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

2KINGS 10:7 Jehu has Ahab's seventy sons beheaded, then sends the heads to their father.

2KINGS 10:17 "And when he came to Samaria, he slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he had wiped them out, according to the word of the Lord.''

2KINGS 15:3-5 Even though he did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with leprosy for not having removed the "high places."

2KINGS 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.

and many more....I bet after reading the above stuff, you will be very tempted to become a christian !

Back